| sexymamy a întrebat:

Buna puppy dog eyes, vreau si eu niste statusuri de dragoste-despartire... genu' asta [romana sau engleza ]. Cine ma poate ajuta?

1 răspuns:
| Th3eo a răspuns:

You promised forever. I believed you. You lied and now it's looking a lot more like never.

You stole my heart because of what you have done; Im losing myself now and its no more fun. I dont know how you did it, the thing that you have done to me; But Im telling you things will get better someday you'll see.

Just because you know my mistake doesnt mean you know the pain I take.

InsaneInsomniac
It's not good to break a heart filled with love but it's crime to break a broken heart.

InsaneInsomniac
Fate brought us together, your lies tore us apart.

LoveLace
All of the beautiful memories I have with you, are worth the pain of having to move on.

What hurts the most is knowing that even after everything you did to me, after all the times you hurt me, I would still take you back in a heartbeat.

sarahlove585
I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most.

A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
LIVE*LAUGH*DREAM
A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.

Her heart is broken, her eyes are soakin, it's tearing her apart with words unspoken.