| Anna_1924 a întrebat:

Vreau si eu niste statusuri de viata cele mai noi primesc fundita:Xlove struck:*.

Răspuns Câştigător
| AnnnaMarrria a răspuns:

Eu am unul pe vare il folosesc mai mereu:
[; X] u fost doar ganduri inecate in alcool [; x]
Poate ca am fost un nimeni in fata lor...
sau...traieste-ti viata cat mai ai timp! pentru ca ea nu are repeat...si asta ti-o promitwinking mie imi plac!

2 răspunsuri:
| LoveAgain a răspuns:

There are battles that it's better to miss... not for fear you might lose, but because you become ridiculous earning them

Only with the sword and fist you can get a numbe

Together we know the world I know hell, you know heaven, let us know together paradise

Love is born in the eyes, increase in lips and die in tears

Today I learned what "love". Tomorrow you know what "separation"

As you found in the Recycle Bin... As I can not find on GOOGLE

Execesiv bean consumption is bad for health... Others!

Beautiful People, live youre life ♥!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Wisdom is not the product of schooling but of a life trying to get it

A boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, but best friends don’t carry knive

It is best to leave drink. But it is wrong to forget where you left it

ve
No matter as you live, but how you live. Add life to years not years to life

A woman has the power to capture, maintain beauty, love and opinions! The only thing wrong is that they forget how much you are worth!

The difficulty is not finding a good friend to die, but to find a friend worth dying for

I learned that everyone wants to live on top of a mountain, without knowing that true happiness is in how steep climb to the top

The greatest beauty is invisible to the eye but visible to heart

Legally, if you do not bring happiness, even help you live comfortably in pain

Man is like a baby bird: it needs to eggshell occur, but there comes a time when we need to find the power to break, otherwise will not fly never

Daca m-ar intreba cineva ce as alege intre viata si tine, as alege viata, iar tu ai pleca suparat nestiind ca viata mea esti tu ♥!

Is This The Realy Life?!