| Licurikiii a întrebat:

Ziceti-mi niste statusuri in engleza despre despartiri, dragoste, pareri de rau.Multumes0.cFundahappy

Răspuns Câştigător
| Emily04 a răspuns:

Uite aici destule unele sunt si cu traducere: ( Ultimele sunt chiar de dragoste primele sunt mai mult de pareri de rau si suferinta tongue )

1. We have to look for the facts, not words- Trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe.
2. I can`t live my life without my angel! -Nu pot sa traiesc fara ingerul meu.
3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point -Cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta.
4. Nobody can ever take your place – Nimeni nu poate lua vreodata locul tau.
5. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue…Frankenstein was ugly too – Nu fi trist, nu fi suparat si Frankentein era urat.
6. I won’t cry anymore if you leave. I’ll forget everything. I won’t speak to you ever again – Nu voi mai plange daca pleci. Voi uita totul. Nu voi mai vorbi cu tine niciodata
7. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow- Invata din ieri, traieste pentru azi, spera pentru maine.
8. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind -Un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta.
9. I miss you, i miss you smile hapyy, i miss my angel- Imi e dor de tine, imi este dor de zambetul tau fericit, imi este dor de ingerul meu!
10.To be or not to be, this is the question -A fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea.
11. No one cares nobody’s wrong, no one see I’m not so strong, everytime I hope I’m dreaming, I’m touching you, but you can’t feel, I scream at you, but you can’t hear! – Nimanui nu-i pasa nimeni n-a gresit, nimeni nu vede ca nu sunt atat de puternica, de fiecare data sper ca visez, te ating, dar tu nu simti, strig la tine, dar tu nu auzi!
12. A bad workman always blames his tools -Un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte.
13. When I’m good, I’m very good but when I’m sad, I’m better- Cand sunt bine, sunt foarte bine dar cand sunt suparat, sunt mai bine.
14. A smile doesn’t cost anything -Un zambet nu costa nimic.
15. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush -O pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis.
16.You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand.you're love.

The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer...I stay alone, I hear my heart beating, all disupears with the sadness in your soul

A tear I have gived away for you, the tear falled slowly and it changed to a love dream

Every day withouth you...is like the world without the sun

If I will tell you I like you, it would be a lie.I love you with all my spirit

My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you.You are the princess/prince of my dreams

Va mai oferim niste statusuri de dragoste:

Love is like the snow..it falls easy, it makes you freeze and then it dissupears

I love you.I love you...I love you...This withouth any other words

Love is an element of nature full of imagination

I don't imagine a night without day.I really can't imagine me withouth you

1 răspuns:
| raduconstantin11 a răspuns:

Eu am găsit statusuri pe
https://mstatusuri.cabanova.com/

Sper sa te ajute