| xPatriciaa a întrebat:

Am nevoie de un citat despre prietenie in engleza! Ceva profund

Răspuns Câştigător
| AndReeaღ a răspuns:

Sunt fericita ca am persoane frumoase langa mine, ca am cunoscut oameni minunati cand nu ma asteptam, ca pot spune cu zambetul pe buze "love is the secret... faith is the raison...i believe in God and i love my friends!

10 răspunsuri:
| fadnox a răspuns:

A friend in need is a friend indeed

| cristiiiiiii a răspuns:

A true friend you will always be a friend

| Alexandru98 a răspuns:

To love means to forgive. Father Savatie Bastovoi 2. To love means to lose control. Paulo Coelho 3. To love means, maybe, to light up the best part in us. Octavian Paler in Scrisori imaginare 4. To love means to be born. Antoine de Saint-Exupery 5. To love means to risk not being loved back. Leo Buscaglia 6. To love means to transform, to be a poet. Norman O. Brown 7. To love means to put our happiness in someone else's happiness. Gottfried Leibniz 8. To love means to want, to see, to touch, to feel, with all your senses at once. Henry Beyle Stendhal 9. To love means searching for half of the whole you used to be a part of. Platon 10. To love means to receive a piece of heaven. Karen Sunde 11. To love means to admire with one's heart. Theophile Gautier

| Mlov3u4ever a răspuns:

Un iubit te poate injunghia in inima, un strain in fata, un prieten pe la spate. Dar prietenii adevarati nu poarta cutite la ei. (A boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, but best friends don’t carry knives.)
Un prieten adevarat e greu de gasit, si mai greu de parasit si imposibil de uitat. (True friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.)
Sunt inconjurata de ingeri. Ii numesc simplu PRIETENI. (I’m sorrounded by angels. I call them FRIENDS.)
Dintre toti cei care vor intra in viata ta, numai prietenii adevarati vor lasa urme in inima ta. (There will be many people who will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints behind.)
Un prieten adevarat e acela care iti accepta trecutul, te sprijina in prezent si te incurajeaza in viitor. (A friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.)
Prietenia este ca relatia dintre mana si ochi. Cand mana se raneste, ochii plang. Si cand ochii plang, mana le sterge lacrimile. (Friendship is like the relation between hands and eyes. When the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears.)
O prietenie care ia sfarsit n-a existat de fapt. (A friendship that can end, never really began.)
Sper ca te-am ajutat.
pa-pahappy

Răspuns utilizator avertizat
| Your5angel a răspuns:

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);
1. Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose (intodeauna imita comportamentul invingatorilor atunci cand pierzi)
2. A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic)
3. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste)
4. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)
5. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis)
6. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)
7. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea)
8. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point (cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta)
9. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat)
10. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe)
1. Do credit pays neighbor!

2. I play with a grenade psst I fell down on the nail

3. Long and frequent breacasa... the key to great success!

4. I have nightmares at night because you miss the bed!

5. Go slowly and come hard for me not you worth!

6. I still look at fashion on the street but never see anything like...

7. I took the mirror to see my avataru...

8. Nowhere did iu better at home but at his hotel!

9. Going to church does not make you a believer, as a rule do not make car garage...

10. Green leaf marjoram / Spartan mother made me! - engleza

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point (cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

6. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis);

7. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte...
ar aici e un site cu din astea:
http://pedanny.blogspot.ro/......gleza.html
Sper ca te-am ajutat, Numai bine!
Fundita?

| anamaria13b a răspuns:

Http://www.engleza-online.ro/citate.php
Le gasesti aici sper ca te-am ajutat... funda?

| Denymatrix a răspuns:

"Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that’s why we form friendships, that’s why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That’s how you will be able to smile and live strong."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes."

"If i were to lose a friend...then i couldn't die in peace!"

"I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life.
The pain.
The suffering.
The fun…
And I am here right now, because everyone was there for me.
I couldn’t have accomplished anything by standing still, without anybody’s help.
I treasure every moment I have spent here.
Unlucky?
I feel pretty lucky.
This is my resolve.

"I think of you as a friend. I used to think "friend" was just another word... Nothing more, nothing less. But when I met you, I realized what was important was the word's meaning."

"If your friend goes down the wrong path…then, you must stop your friend, even if it ruins your friendship.
That is true friendship."

"People who don't follow rules are trash but people who don't care about their friends are worse than trash."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever."

"Fake tears bring misery to those around you. Fake smiles bring misery to oneself."

Acestea sunt unele dintre cele mai profunde pe care le stiu happy

| Asdfghjj a răspuns:

Good friend are like stars, you don`t always see them, but you know they`re always there!

A true friend is like blood.It sustains life yet it is not always visible.But it comes out every time you wounded