| Ronnie35 a întrebat:

Dati-mi niste citate frumoase in limba engleza. Funditaa!

3 răspunsuri:
| Ronnie35 explică:

Ar trebui sa dau Funda la ambele raspunsuri, doar ca nu este posibil...

| Sk4ip0r a răspuns:

1. Short tandem repeats My Chermical Romance.
2. Art is the stored honey of the human soul.
3. Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
4. I just want to go back to the days where we'd talk for hours.
5. You're not ugly... society is.
6. Let's spend hours getting ready to make sure guys notice us ignoring them.
7. One life to live.
8. I wish I could fall asleep with you. Right now.
9. Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.
10. The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
11. Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
12. Silence is the most powerful scream.
13. I'm not timid, I'm holding back my awesomeness so I don't intimidate you.
14. She ran away in her sleep and dreamed of Paradise.
15. I'm not depressed. I'm realistic.
16. I'm afraid to let you go because I'm scared that you don't love me enough to come back.
17. We take what comes and keep on going, leaning on each other's shoulders.
Sper ca iti plac happy

| MadaMady06 a răspuns:

1. To give someone your heart is giving him a chance to hurt, but trusting him not to happy

2. "Just smile, and there's nothing you can't overcome(:"

3. "Don’t cry for a man who’s left you, the next one may fall for your smile."

4. Protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall, if you don't plan to catch her.

5. Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder, ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under. Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered, so if you must falter be wise.

6. Each day I love you more: today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

7. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.

8. Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did. But most of all... I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

9. A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other.

10. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

11. Success depends on 2 factors: Your vision of happiness & Your attitude about failures

12. We must laugh before we are happy, for fear of dying without having laughed at all.

13. Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest and a heart that will love you at
14. your worst. Then you have found true love.

15. its hard for the one who leaves. but its harder for the ones left behind.

16. "It's impossible," said pride. "It's risky," said experience. "It's pointless," said reason. "Give it a try," said the heart.

17. meeting you was fate..becoming your friend was my choice.but. faling so madly in love with you was beyond my control!

18. Breaking up is not always a bad thing. instead it makes you a better person, helps you realize your mistakes, and prepares you for your next relationship

19. "Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."

Întrebări similare