| anonimuu a întrebat:

Am mare nevoie de ajutor! Am cumparat de pe internet o pereche de bascheti puma rebound fs4 si am mari dubii privind originalitatea lor. Din cate am citit pe forumuri fiecare pereche de adidasi originali puma au cusut pe eticheta de pe papucul drept un fir argintiu. Problema e ca la baschetii mei acest fir apare pe eticheta ambilor papuci, si nu este cusut ci tiparit. Credeti ca sunt fake?
P.S. M-au costat 179 de lei ( erau redusi de la 300) si au venit intr-o cutie de culoare rosie, ambalati asemeni unei perechi de bascheti originali puma.

2 răspunsuri:
| SkyPilot a răspuns:

A gasit chestia asta pe net. Vezi ce se aplica in cazul tau:
1) LOGO. Counterfeits will usually have something weird about the logo even the BEST ones miss something. Whether it's the PUMA logo itself (even positioning on the shoe) or the F1 team brand. the BMW font is unique. ALL BMW merchandise uses the same font.

2) Color. Reds are usually the hardest to fake... real Pumas have a specific red, either the shoe itself, or the logo.

3) Color separation... this is a bit tricky, but real Pumas do not have any color bleed from one "part" to another. period.

4) Leather/material quality. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR cry. I didn't even have to pick up my shoes to know they're fake. You can almost "see" the difference.

5) Inner tags. print quality of inner tags of real Pumas is more detailed than the fake ones. There's also a security tag with the PUMA logo on it with 4 colored boxes. this tag has a security hologram stripe that the fake ones don't. But the simple colored boxes are already a dead giveaway. Pantone colors of the boxes on fake Pumas do not match the real ones. Black ink printing on the real Pumas is also a lot darker/deeper than the fake ones

Those are the most visible signs. Now on to the real test.

6) Put it on. materials will feel harder/stiffer on fake Pumas, shoe won't feel so snug all around... it will feel "tight" in some spots, and weird on others. Inner sole is usually a simple foam insert, real Puma inserts are moulded to the foot pocket.

7) Smell. it smells like glue. No real Puma will smell like glue. period. Almost all fake shoes will have this distinct glue smell (I should know, we have so much fake Nikes here. I know the smell)

8) Flexibility squat. real Pumas flex more easily (this is only useful if you already have a pair to compare it with) fake ones don't flex as easily.

9) Comfort. fake ones ZERO.

| UzOm a răspuns:

Da, nu sunt originali. Asa se poate lua teapa pe internet.