| Beibiiis a întrebat:

:* Vreau si eu niste statusuri mai puppy dog eyes. Mai "rare" daca se poate happy. In engleza ( va roog:* ) nu-i nevoie de traducere, le traduc singura big grin. Nici nu stiu cum sa zic, mai speciale happy Poate si ceva cu foarte putina " love"batting eyelashes. Si legat de caracter si nepasare. Intelegeti voi. si nu uitati. un inceput de " love "batting eyelashes:* Fundita, promit:* Cu cat mai repede cu atat mai bine :X

2 răspunsuri:
| Claudela a răspuns:

Desi am trecut prin multe suntem totusi impreuna! Caci nu poti sa cazi cand tii pe cineva de mana!:X

Chiar daca iti gresesc, chiar daca sunt momente cand iti lipsesc. Sa nu uiti, sunt langa tine si te iubesc!:X

Si stiu ca niciodata n-ai fi renuntat la el! Indiferent de cum era mincios sau infidel

Pentru ca imi place sa te vad multumit, zambind, pentru ca imi place cum iti bate inima, cum incerci sa scoti de la mine un simplu "te iubesc

E genu de fata care te vrea... Dar nu are nevoie de tine!

Si cred ca zâmbetele pot sfida orice!

You're my favourite drog!

I started a new life and new beginning!; X

Go on the principle: you need me... I need you! I love you!

I am not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye!

"Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that'll make you smile

God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt

If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right now.

I can't be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don't wake me up from this dream For it's all of you that I can keep

As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought "Were the heck did my ceiling go?

I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want! When i wake up i'll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so! Leave me alone!

Looking in the mirror Here's what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that's not who she really is And it's not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember it's true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

To get to heaven first you have to die.

LIfe sucks, love sucks, u suck.

An eye for an eye makes this world blind(puncte de suspensie)

Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?

Damn right, I am good un bed: I can sleep for days.

There always are two opinions – mine and the wrong one

Of all the things I’ve lost...I miss my mind the most )

good girl... bad intentions

Baby you think im gonna cry just because i lost you? Every time i lose one, i bounce back with two.

Sper sa iti placa si sa corespunda cerintelor tale:*

| NoBigName a răspuns:

Intră aici https://www.facebook.com/Maaagicwords

O să găseşti o mulţime de statusuri şi alegi ce îţi place!