| Ionutzu_Nutzu_1995 a întrebat:

Salut,am primit un mail de la o persoana din strainatate spunetim va rog ce parere aveti si spunetimi daca o sa am probleme daca o voi ajuta... Hello My Dearest!
I thank you ones again for your mail to me.I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you amongst other men in this whole wide world to help me on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this information's!
I have informed the bank in United Kingdom about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age, refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your countryContact them now on how to transfer the $3. 7million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country because i have already told them my aims of transferring the said fund.
Like i said earlier, I will map out 25% of the money for your assistance if you don't want me to stay with you because of any reason and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer but if you will like me to spend the rest of my life with you then the whole amount will be in your account and you will invest it to any profitable business while i go back to my studies.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please whenever you want to talk to me try and call the number that i gave you, Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today please!
Yours forever,
Estella

Răspuns Câştigător
| George_Gr_1995 a răspuns:

Salut.
Eși unul din puținii tineri din ziua de azi care își verifică e-mailurile, eu cel puțin nu o fac pentru că primesc sute de notificări de la Facebook și alte site-URI unde mi-am lăsat emailul, sfatul meu ar fi să eviți astfel de contacte prin email, sunt foarte multe site-URI și hackeri care se folosesc de niște poze și cuvinte doar să te fure. Nu lua în seamă așa ceva. Bafta!

2 răspunsuri:
| OldSoul a răspuns:

Ignora acel mail, si eu primesc zilnic asemenea mailuri...

| WolfGhost a răspuns:

laughing cauta pe net de acest mail. Vei gasi ca e un fake.
Nu mai luati in considerare toate aceste tampenii!