| Dante30 a întrebat:

Salutare TPU ocazional mai fac compuneri/mici povestiri sa zic asa in engleza bazat pe starea care o am, as vrea o parere daca se poate, va multumesc:

I’m a human or so I pretend, I wasn’t given a choice, Instead I received the power to choose what is right and what is wrong.
I have time, but I’m unaware of it, I was gifted with potential yet I deny it, Maybe it’s my nature or maybe I just live for nothing, I received wings to fly above the underrated, yet I am underrated myself.
I am but a loner in a cheerful world, or at least they think it’s cheerful. The world seen through my eyes is nothing but as.h and dust compared to the past, This present in which we live. is unpleasant and just a living lie.
I’m uncertain of what to do with my life yet this daily cycle of being weak repeats itself again and again, I want to become something much more then who I am, than what I am... But do I have the strength to do that? Of course I have it but. I don’t have faith that I will succeed by doing so. I am but a self conscious person, probably to much so. I had love and emphaty yet. I turned them down. I destroyed them. I’VE CORRUPTED THEM. I am disappointed unmeasurable with my own person.
I don’t really know why I exist. Why I survived, and still do... I exist for nothing. I am but a hollow shell, waiting to be filled again.filled with love or at least. something similar.
It’s funny how I always help my friends, I stay by they’re side I am they’re pillar of trust just like my mother once was for her friends. yet I am weak. Or unsatisfied? Who knows, I just know that my emotions fade day by day slowly. I am destroying myself in this process known as living. I want to cry but I can’t, I want to smile sincerely, but I don’t know how to do so... I want to feel alive but I feel empty.
I have so many friends... or that’s what someone seeing me would think, But I’m alone, so very alone. I feel like loneliness itself is me... Like society is slowly but surely grinding against my very existence, against my soul. I learned that we, can feel with the brain but also with the heart. this very knowledge has made me question myself. Is it my soul who’s affected by everything or my mind? Is everything an illusion transcended to me so I could suffer for somebody’s else sins? I am not a saint myself, but then again who is nowadays?
I look up to the sky. to see nothing but nothingness I try to listen to music of life’s itself but I cannot hear it anymore... this jungle made by humans surrounds me. surrounds you my dear reader with this bestial unknown sounds. this brutality tears more and more pieces of me second by second.
I am filed with hatred but also love. Am I a paradox? A being made, created to contradict itself?
Who AM I?
Now I remember who I am. I am a human called Roni... just like you I had my own hardships. I passed trough them but by doing so I lost my humanity, I’m faceless compared to most of my fellow human beings. Why am I saying that you would ask? Because I have many faces just like any other person out there but. these faces are not fake. they are real yet unreal... my real self is lost somewhere..between past and present.
I keep explaining to everyone how to appreciate what they got when they got. this may sound like a cliché but every time I do so, My words fall on deaf ears. and the past keeps repeating itself. hatred agony, malice. I cannot understand they’re reason. You could prevent that future from happening yet you don’t you choose the easy way. to avoid hardships. and later on you regret what you’ve done.
We have such vanity for ourselves that we forget that the future present of ourselves will suffer. from the mistakes made in the past. and we can do nothing but cry and lament over spilled milk.

In unele cazuri trebuia sa fie 3 puncte gen... dar robotelul TPU nu le accepta ^^

8 răspunsuri:
| AlexanderAdrian a răspuns:

I am they’re pillar - their pillar
listen to music of life’s itself - listen to the music of life itself
understand they’re reason - iar e their

Si mai era un it lipsa in appreciate what they got when they got it.

In rest, e oarecum putin cam un cliseu, dar structurata foarte ok, mie mi-a placut.

| Lothar a răspuns:

Ai inceput perfect, cand ai inceput cu prietenii m am plictisit, ai terminat 40% bine.
Ai unele greseli cum ar fi:"I stay by they’re side I am they’re pillar "
corect este their side, their pillar (partea lor), tu ai spus "stau de ei sunt parte"
Ai talent, cu mai mult antrenament iti iese foarte bine si nu m as plictisi sa ti citesc inceputul iar si iar

| Dante30 explică (pentru Lothar):

Mersi ideea e ca am gresit ca eram obosit cand am scris era cam 4 dimineata si eram si trist si da ai dreptate cu friends and stuff well... I got out of ideeas and was tired also... in rest sunt fluent vizavi de engleza

| Lothar a răspuns (pentru Dante30):

Eu spun doar parerea mea, insa nu mi place sa ascult intamplari, ceva abstract ar fi foarte interesant, asa cum ai inceput.
Povestesti superb, daca te ai baza doar pe abstract, ai scrie magie

Ai vreo ideea vizavi de abstract sau ceva anume de care m-as putea lega? Si multumesc, chiar apreciez.

Prea multe idei, ai putea sa te apuci de filosofie, orice filosofie e buna
Iti recomand sa te uiti la Psycho Pass, e un izvor de inspiratie, chiar daca e un anime (e un anime filosofic)

Sunt fan anime so no problem there, plus ca am auzit de el doar ca n-am apucat sa-l vad.

Sunt doi baietasi, unu Shogo Makishima si altul Shinya Kagami
Prin simplul fapt ca ei au niste nume sugestive, anime ul este superior.
Ce discutii si ce relatie poarta ei, de dusmani, n ai sa gasesti nici in literatura universala, plus ca au niste cunostinte de filosofie care te lasa masca (si e doar un "anime")
Lasa mi un id daca vrei sa vorbim, as putea sa ti dau niste idei, eu nu sunt asa gratios in arta povestirii