| HinnaBunneh a întrebat:

Vreau si eu versurile in romana de la blue bird-naruto! fundă

Răspuns Câştigător
| Fantasy a răspuns:

Apai.numa in engleza sunt.ti le scriu aici sper ca ii bine si asa

you say if you could fly,you'd never come back down you aimed for that blue,blue sky you've yet go remember ''sadness' just now began to grasp 'pain' even the feelings i held onto for you are just now changing into words as you awaken from the dream of an unknown world spread your wings and take off you say if you could fly,you'd never come back down you aimed for those white,white clouds if you break through,you know you'll find it so try until you break free to that blue,blue sky that blue,blue sky,that blue,blue sky with a sound like all civility was gone that rusted,old window broke look,your so sick of looking at the cage that your throwing it away without ever looking back again that throbbing beat takes your breath away and you kick open that window and take off you said of you could run,you would obtain it your tempted by that distant,distant voice it grasps your far too dazzling hand until you pursue that blue,blue sky i understand that you are falling but still,continue to follow the light you said if you could fly,you'd never come back you searched for those withe,white clouds if you break through,you know you'll find it so try until you break free to that blue,blue sky blue, blue sky blue, blue sky.

ce tari is versurile :X cred ca le traduc imed si ti le zic.

2 răspunsuri:
| Fantasy a răspuns:

Apai.numa in engleza sunt.ti le scriu aici sper ca ii bine si asa

you say if you could fly,you'd never come back down you aimed for that blue,blue sky you've yet go remember ''sadness' just now began to grasp 'pain' even the feelings i held onto for you are just now changing into words as you awaken from the dream of an unknown world spread your wings and take off you say if you could fly,you'd never come back down you aimed for those white,white clouds if you break through,you know you'll find it so try until you break free to that blue,blue sky that blue,blue sky,that blue,blue sky with a sound like all civility was gone that rusted,old window broke look,your so sick of looking at the cage that your throwing it away without ever looking back again that throbbing beat takes your breath away and you kick open that window and take off you said of you could run,you would obtain it your tempted by that distant,distant voice it grasps your far too dazzling hand until you pursue that blue,blue sky i understand that you are falling but still,continue to follow the light you said if you could fly,you'd never come back you searched for those withe,white clouds if you break through,you know you'll find it so try until you break free to that blue,blue sky blue, blue sky blue, blue sky.

ce tari is versurile :X cred ca le traduc imed si ti le zic

| Fantasy a răspuns:

Scuze scuze ca am scris de 2 ori big grin da nu mergea si am dat de 2 ori laughing