| ReignForest a întrebat:

Am primit un mesaj pe Instagram(am un fan account pentru o vedetă).
Hi! I hope you have a beautiful day!? I'm-a Brand Manager of @montezaofficial.
We are searching for Brand Ambassador to represent our brand in exchange of free items.
I found your profile and I think you are a perfect fit to be one.
If you’re interested, let me know. I’ll wait for your response?

Eu le-am cerut informații și ei mi-au spus. Great! I’m glad that you are interested.
Heres what the offer entails:
? You can select any three (3) FREE jewelries of your choice from our Collection.
? We will give you a 60% lifetime discount code that you can share with your friends/followers to use on our website. When your code is used, we will send you free items.
? You will have an automatic entry in our ‘top ambassador of the year’ contest where you can have an all expense paid vacay!
? A big chance to be featured in our official Instagram account and website.
? Plus you will receive free gift cards up to $100 to use on our website.
? And an opportunity to gain more followers.
All you need to do is to promote us through posting photos wearing the jewelries here in Instagram and tag @montezaofficial? It’s that easy!
The detailed instructions in taking photos will be provided by the official account once you receive your items.
You won’t be signing any form of contracts since this is a freelance project?
We only ask you to pay for the shipping fee? This is a one time payment only. It means that when we release or launch new items to our collection. We will send it to you for free to model and this time shipping fee is already on us.

Este fake? Sau cum? Tin să menționez că am văzut și saitul lor.

6 răspunsuri:
suntserios
| suntserios a răspuns:

E o promovare. E ceva obisnuit pe Instagram

| LeSuiton a răspuns (pentru suntserios):

Nu prea te duce capul.
"You can select any three (3) FREE jewelries of your choice from our Collection."
"We only ask you to pay for the shipping fee"

| Legion7X a răspuns:

Este posibil să fie un site de tip phishing, scam
Ele functionează, prin adăugarea datelor de pe un card.

| suntserios a răspuns (pentru Legion7X):

Si ce treaba are ce a scris el cu cardul?

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Cel mult probabil să fie fake, un scam. Îţi recomand să vizionezi clipurile lui Ciprian Lospa de pe Youtube şi ai să găseşti mail-uri asemănătoare primite de diverşi oameni care s-au demonstrat apoi a fi fakes sau scams.

| christall a răspuns:

Clar fake