| anunknownmjfan a întrebat:

TPU!
De curand mi-am facut cont pe youtube, am uploadat doua videoclipuri cu versuri si am primit mesajul acesta:
Hi there,

I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed.

As good as your videos are, I just couldn't understand why they weren't getting more views.
I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there.

They were so much more enjoyable that most of the boring videos on the site.

It just seems like so many people would rather watch boring old junk than something fresh and lively.

Anyway, I've used up enough of your time. I just wanted to let you know that I used to have the same problem with low views, until I found

tubechanneldoctor. com

Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine.

They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now!

No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day.

-Cathy
Poate sa fie daunator pentru pc?
Multumesc anticipat!

Răspuns Câştigător
| Bogdana91 a răspuns:

Este doar o reclama la acel site. Daunator nu cred ca are de ce sa fiehappy

1 răspuns:
anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

E spam, unul care trimite si altora nu doar tie, cu precadere incepatorilor pentru ca sunt mai naivi si nu raporteaza, caz in care dupa un anumit numar de raportari, youtube isi rezerva dreptul sa suspende un cont spamer.