| deeadei a întrebat:

Pentru cei care stiti mai bine limba engleza, ma puteti ajuta? Vreau sa trimit o scrisoare in SUA si nu as vrea sa am greseli de exprimare, etc. deoarece eu nu ma consider asa buna la aceasta limba. "Since I was 8 years I've started watching T.V. action series (numele serialului). Since then, you are my favorite actress. I've watched this series for 4 times, and I've watched and (numele filmelor) and now I'm watching (numele serialului) but just the season where you are. I admire all your work, especially your support for autism childrens. I'm volunteer to an association for autism childrens too. I appreciate that your family is always on first place for you. Because of you, I know what I want to do with my life. I want be an actress, just like you. Since I was a little, I've dreamt meeting you, and this thing is still my biggest dream. The most beautiful thing is if I'll can speak with my model. In every school project I've wrote something about you. I spoke with my parents and, if I'll have big grades, maybe they will let me come to Bordeaux for meeting you. My house has a lot of pictures of you, but, what I haven't but I really, really want is a pictures with your autograph, so I've send to you a photo hoping you'll sign it and send back to me. I'll be very grateful, but, if you can't, it's ok. I'm very happy because you read my letter. With the photo, I send to you my favorite bracelet. I love it but I want you have it. I hope you like it. Thank you for you read my letter. It means a lot for me."

Răspuns Câştigător
| YoDenii a răspuns:

Fara "for" la for 4 times
"i want to be an actress"
"i've dreamed"
poate vrei sa schimbi acolo in " but, what i really, really want
"send it back to me"
"thank you for reading my letter"

scuze ca nu am scris cu i marelaughing la "eu"

3 răspunsuri:
| Ganganu_Daniel_2000 a răspuns:

Da din pacate sunt destul de multe gresli gramatice

| deeadei explică (pentru Ganganu_Daniel_2000):

Poti sa mi le indici, te rog? ca sa stiu ce sa corectez... multumesc :*!

| Ganganu_Daniel_2000 a răspuns:

Sunt mai multe...