| Ofatadraguta a întrebat:

Cine stie statusuri frumoase de dragoste in engleza?

2 răspunsuri:
| Gisca_Nicoleta_2000 a răspuns:

1)I understand that love means heat, that it be why die of cold.
2)want to be the one to whom I miss, told me how much he misses me
3)You left... the only person I ever wanted in my life. You left...
4)I love that you can not have.
5)Love is always a selfish purpose. Therefore, in the end, give you a goal in mind.
6)Other not enough love in.
Others love you too much.
7)Sometimes true love is not only blind, but also silent.
8)They are days where you feel just a goal soul.Si and even if your lips smile, cry your heart, you do not know de ce.S have happened so many and so long... do not you remember the what hurts, but feel.
9)Disappointments us to love less.
10)It would be better if Uncle I love the people that we have always with us, do not give people not care about you.
11)Love - the most powerful of all passions, because it simultaneously takes hold of the head, heart and body.
12)Love - the most powerful of all passions, because it simultaneously takes hold of the head, heart and body.
13)I'm afraid to go without those - who so much love
14)How nice to be someone's forever. And to know that it is not empty words. How to share the bread and soul of the year. Look into the eyes immensely expensive. How nice to be someone's forever. And to know that will not leave, will not disappoint. And pulled out from under any ice. And do not cease to love...
15)There is nothing unjust, than to miss someone without reciprocity. It's even worse than unrequited love
16)Think before you say something offensive loved one. He also has feelings.
17)I forgot the color of your eyes, I forgot the taste of your lips, I forgot the tenderness of your body - but my heart remembers everything, because it stays with you.
18)How nice to be someone's forever. And to know
it is not empty words. How to share the bread and
capita and year. Look into the eyes immensely
expensive. How nice to be someone's forever. And
know that will not leave, will not disappoint. and pull
by any of ice. And do not cease to love...
20)The less they know about your relationship outsiders, the stronger they will be