| kidduleetz a întrebat:

Dati-mi si mie niste descrieri pentru poze. Vot pentru cele mai multe si cele mai frumoase!

1 răspuns:
| DrugMusik a răspuns:

1. Fericirea mea e un puzzle ce se
destrama.

2. O persoana care te iubeste cu adevarat te cauta chiar
daca v-ati certat.winking

3.Viata nu-i roz! Eu o vopsesc in verde.Am pierdut tot, deci nu mai am
ce pierde happy

4. Cele mai grele " lupte "sunt cele bazate pe sentimente.

5.Recunosc! Inca tin la tine, dar nu ma mai intorcwinking Stiu bine!

6.Yeah. Everybody hates me.

7.Stop wasting your time on people who don't love you.

8. I'm not a nerd, I'm just smarter than you.

9. What do tou see? I see an empty place in your heart.That's right.Fill it with your love.:X

10. If I promise not to kill you, can I have a hug?

11.That do not kill me, can only make me stronger!

12. A friend is someone who knows when to shout, and when to hold you in their arms and let you cry.

13. Love sucks!

14.Please, God, make everyone die!
15.Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’

16. I was born intelligent but school destroyed me

17.He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point.

18. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

19.My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now…I’ll work on procrastination later.

20. If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right now.

21. I can't be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don't wake me up from this dream For it's all of you that I can keep.

22. Looking in the mirror Here's what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that's not who she really is And it's not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me.

23.The reason why everyone wants to feel "love" so much is because it's the closest thing to "magic".

24. Who owns my heart? Is it love or is it art? 'Cus the way you got your body moving got me confusing and I can't tell you if it's beat or spark.

25. I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!

26. A man and a woman, one complete love since time began predestined to be as one!

27. We've walked on this earth many times together; perhaps for a moment; perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.

28. A smile doesn’t cost anything...

29. You don't love a woman because she is beautiful...she is beautiful because you love her.

30. I see angles in the sky, I’ve seen snow falling in July, I’ve seen things you can only imagine to see or do, but I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

31Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile.

32. I can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep.Please don’t wake me up from this dream for it’s all of you that I can keep.

33. You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!

34. I can forgive/ but I can’t forget/ I hope you know/ You’ve lost my respect…

35. You are far from me, but where you were not, I always know where you are... you're in my heart...

36.Live for today because yesterdays are over and tomorrows may never come.

37. I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

38. I love you atat de mult incat atunci cand merg la brat cu tine i belive ca mor, si sunt so happy cand toti look at us, ma gandesc just at you, i'm existing doar pentru tine.

39.Invisible… only loosers can see me.
40.School. who School. who the *** needs it? I’m getting back to counting sheeps the *** needs it? I’m getting back to counting sheeps.