| laurahl a întrebat:

Imi puteti traduce urmatorul text in engleza? programele de traducere stiti ca nu traduc 100% corect.

stimati domni, va rog sa imi trimiteti, in format electronic, preturile pentru urmatoarele produse pentru deschiderea unei afaceri. Am nevoie ca oferta sa fie valabila 120 de zile. pentru aceasta, va rog sa imi dati preturile care sa includa si procentul cu care preconizati ca ar putea sa creasca valoarea produselor solicitate. va rog sa imi comunicati si modalitatile de plata.

Răspuns Câştigător
| kidulinha a răspuns:

Gentlemen, please send me in electronic form, prices for these products to open a business. I need the offer to be valid 120 days. For this, please give me prices to include the percentage by which proposed that may increase the amount of products required. Please, communicate to me the payment methods.

4 răspunsuri:
Abh
| Abh a răspuns:

Hello, please send me a list of prices with the following products concerning a bussiness I wish to soon start. I need the offer to remain valid for at least 120 days, that’s why I would also like to ask you to include the estimated percentage of price growth for those products. Also, please instruct me on the available payment methods.

Abh
| Abh a răspuns:

Laura, nu ma deranjeaza ca ai dat fundita altcuiva din moment ce stai rau cu engleza, insa te rog sa folosesti textul meu pentru ca din celelalte se vede ca sunt scrise de romani.

| Goofy77 a răspuns:

My dear gentalman I ll ask you to send me via e mail the price for the next produce I need thi price for my busines. If is posybyl the price I ask for to be for next 120 days. I ask you if is posybyl to send me the price whith devaluation you think this produce may grow up.Plese send me also in which cand of type you accept the payment

| DUTCH a răspuns:

Abh a tradus cel mai bine.
goofy nici sa scrie nu a putut laughing