| nemess a întrebat:

Cine ma poate ajuta cu o compunere in engleza "Christmas in my family"?

2 răspunsuri:
| Userrr a răspuns:

Eu.Uite:

It was a quiet evening of December.
It was the day before Christmas.
All day sun do not let gray skies to watch the land covered by cold winter duvet.
Toxic substances in the air with fierce playing heavy snow clouds, Being outlined them funny shapes.
Of snow flakes rotate in a stunning silver dance, calling us like this we joined the dance their beauty.
A cold white blanket covered the black earth.
In our house, big fuss, hard cakes his mother made ​​and I along with my dad tree adorned with thousands of lights with different colors and beautiful forms.
Suddenly hear a bell ring and voices of happy children... Were carol singers who come every year with Christmas carols, to proclaim the birth Mantuitorului.Se leave tonight, the moon rises over the homes elegant as a queen of fluffy snow covered only bedding and throw like a breath from a mirror crystal pieces, making the snow very sclipitoare. Cerul was full of bright stars that waited and they came like Mosul.
Morning to night loses its charm spell, and a curtain of fog iveste.Peste Soon, the old man raises his wonderful sun rays shining from behind the mountain.
In my house was quiet, just plant the tree could be heard, I was thinking about what Santa brought it to me and we anxious to hear mother's voice shouting to me to see the presents than expected.
Before long they heard the door, was the mother, glad I asked her if Santa came and noi.Aceasta replied yes and I jumped at the tree happy and I enjoyed his family received gifts.
Afternoon we went out together with my father and I made ​​a large man named zapada.I I, Queen snowflakes "because it was made ​​of thousands of flakes stralucitori.Ne have a great time.
In the evening I dined with relatives in the family and I celebrated the coming of Mosul.
It was a memorable Christmas.

| Cati1708 a răspuns:

It was a winter night and is was the day before Christmas.I was so exited that the Christmat was almost there! I don't know what I want for Christmas...Must I really need to want something? Ok...I will think!
On TV is something about charitables actions, and there's a little girls named Katie.Oh, she's so cute! Oh! I found! All I want this Christmas is to help the Children House in trouble so I will make a good charitable action! I wanna adopt more that 10 children! I wanna adopt 77! They want a home! They didn't do anything wrong to not have a family...say so! And I think I can help them! I love them!
It's Christmas night! It's here! I wish that my wish will come true!
"Mom, I wanna adopt some children from Children House! I want 77!"
"Let's go,then!"
So,we adopt them,and now we're together! Oh, I love them! Merry Christmas! I have a Christmas in family!

Funda? Scuze, dar am 10 ani si nu stiu prea multa engleza, o fac de la 3-4 ani.