| BlackRose08 a întrebat:

:* Dati-mi si mie niste nume de filme (comedii - romantice). Funda cui ma ajuta cel mai mult :*!

Răspuns Câştigător
aqualuna
| aqualuna a răspuns:

No Strings Attached,Just Go with It,Love and Other Drugs,The Switch,When in Rome,Leap Year,Letters to Juliet,The Back-up Plan,The Bounty Hunter,Killers,Going the Distance,The Accidental Husband,New in Town,Made of Honor, The Wedding Date, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 27 Dresses,Bride Wars,Music and Lyrics,The Heartbreak Kid,Sweet Home Alabama,Wimbledon, You Again,He's Just Not That Into You,Wedding Crashers, Forgetting Sarah Marshall,Knocked Up, She's Out of My League, The 40 Year Old Virgin,It's Complicated,My Best Friend's Girl,Definitely,Maybe,There's Something About Mary,My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, The Holiday, 50 First Dates,Ghosts of Girlfriends Past,The Rebound,Along Came Polly,Notting Hill,Monster-in-Law,The Wedding Planner,My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Did You Hear About the Morgans?, 13 Going on 30, John Tucker Must Die,Serendipity,What Women Want,Just Married,The Wedding Singer, Just Friends, 40 Days and 40 Nights,The Break-Up,Mr. Deeds,Never Been Kissed, Sydney White, My Best Friend's Wedding

3 răspunsuri:
| ALice_4674 a răspuns:

My fake fiance(comedie-romantic)

| BlackRose08 explică:

COmedii romantice. Urasc alea indieneelaughing

| Dianaa94 a răspuns:

Iti plac cele indiene? ( Main hoon na ->actiune, comedie si dragoste)

Întrebări similare