| RoxxyMarry a întrebat:

Hey! Va rog frumos spuneti-mi si mie niste filme gen Tres metros sobre el cielo, a walk to remember, adica gen cu bad boy si good girl, please nu stiu ce film sa mai vad. Dau funda!

Răspuns Câştigător
| ONE123456789 a răspuns:

Pai continuarea la 3MSC Tengo ganas de ti, The notebook, Remember me, Sweet november, Ghost, Dirty dancing, If only, The blue lagoon, Return to the blue lagoon, The Awakening: The blue lagoon, Pearl Harbour, Titanic, P.S. I love you, Easy A, Never let me go, Dear John, Waiting forever, The first time, Safe heaven, The last song, Greta, Grease, Keith, Keits, A cinderella story, Another cinderella story, Once upon a song: A cinderella story, Bring it on: Fight to the finish, Bring it on: in it to win it, Bring it on: All or nothing, Lol, Bratz: The movie, Teen spirit, Sleepover, Go figure, The hottie and the nottie, Prom, La vita e bella, Hachiko: A dog story, Now is good, The english patient, Love story...si ar mai fii. Vizionare placuta!

4 răspunsuri:
| daηă a răspuns:

Stuck in love. Aici e invers, good boy și bad girl. Sunt trei povești de dragoste de fapt, vei vedea dacă te uiți la film.

| HaKa93 a răspuns:

Beastly
dear john
never back down
the vow
the last song
lol

| lexi21 a răspuns:

Nu stiu daca e exact ce vrei dar incearca "La vita e bella", e superb

| Gabriela223 a răspuns:

LOL
The vampire diaries(e serial)