anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a întrebat:

Imi poate face cineva rost de versurile Johnny Strat- Sixteen? Ca am cautat pe toate site-urile posibile si nu gasesc. crying

Răspuns Câştigător
| Azzido a răspuns:

Sixteen seems so young, seems so far away, but she's more beautiful, she's more beautiful with every passing day.
Shut your eyes and think back to the time taking your first steps, speaking the first words of your life, then you went to school and learned about this world
Those years went by so fast but slowly, he whispers in her ear so softly

Days go by slowly, slowly drifting down, sixteen she's still growing, beauty like the color of the leaves, changing with the seasons, slowly passing by, beautiful colors, all wrapped up inside her mind

Shut your eyes and think back to jr high, making friends and finding yourself, love, fighting, drama, and pain
boys and girls all wrapped up in love, it's time to move on to your high school days

And he said, days go by slowly, slowly drifting down, sixteen she's still growing, beauty like the color of the leaves, changing with the seasons, slowly passing by, beautiful colors, all wrapped up inside her mind

On this day and for the rest of your life, I hope this light will guide you
and if you ever get lost back in those days, I'll travel miles to find you
and if you ever think back on this day, I hope you'll find it lovely, for I'll always say for the rest of your days

Days go by slowly, slowly drifting down, sixteen she's still growing, beauty like the color of the leaves, changing with the seasons, slowly passing by, beautiful colors, all wrapped up inside her mind

Her mind, all wrapped up inside her mind

0 răspunsuri: