| vivi21 a întrebat:

Imi puteti da va rog niste statusuri in engleza gen:bitches

2 răspunsuri:
| Alexaaandraaa a răspuns:

1. I`ll never be alone, Cause you are in my soul, I`ll never make you cry, You give me sunrise with your smile
2.I can't taste my lips, could you do it for me?
3. I like walking in the RAIN because no one can see me CRY
4. I will never let you down, don't let you go, i need you close
5. one day, we'll be together We'll never be apart, One heart!
6.I hate life and life hates me! 7.Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose!
8.You don't love a woman because she is beautiful...she is beautiful because you love her
9.A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them
10.Please, God, make everyone die!
11.If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuff's you into a bag, Then don't worry 'cause I told Santa I want you for Christmas.
12.Smiling faces show no signs of the evil that lurks therein
13.The slower you move, the faster you die. Confusius say: Man who eat jelly beans fart in technicolor
14.My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and
procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now…I’ll work on
procrastination later.
15. Looking in the mirror Here’s what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that’s not who she really is And it’s not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me
16. Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
17. You know what pisses me off? People who point at the wrist when asking the time, i know where my watch is buddy where they *** is yours? I mean do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
18. I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again
19. The sky was dark, The moon was high, We were alone, just her and I, Her hair was brown, her eyes were too I knew just what she wanted to do, So with my courage I did my best, I placed my handupon her breast, I trembled and shook and felt her heart, Slowly she spread her leags apart, I knew she was ready, But I didnt know how, It was my first try, At milking a cow.

Întrebări similare