| iulia13 a întrebat:

Statusuri triste in enegleza si traduse... fara :daca el te iubeste chesti din astea fara dragoste, despre prieteni etc. funda

1 răspuns:
| IuliaCx a răspuns:

•A friend in need is a friend indeed`!`love struck
•If you need my friend and we split up 100 steps, you make the first step and I will make myself the other 99 for you.big hug
•A boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, but best friends don’t carry knives.
•Prietenii adevarati sunt ingeri, chiar daca au uitat sa zboare…
•True friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.
•If kisses are waves / I'll give mare. / If hugs are rays / I'll give you a sun. / If your friendship is a star / I'll give the whole galaxy / for her.
•I’m sorrounded by angels. I call them FRIENDS.
There will be many people who will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints behind.
•A friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.
•Friendship is like the relation between hands and eyes. When the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears.
•A friendship that can end, never really began.
Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success: yours or his.
•Friends come and go, but I keep those real life.
•The road to a friend’s house is never long.
•A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
•Never explain–your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
•Never forget the people who made you who you are.
•She’s my best friend. Break her heart and I’ll break your face!