| BlackPearl a întrebat:

Ziceti-mi si mie mai multe filme de genul Another cinderella story, just my luck, Greta.Am vazut:Cruel intention, Dear John, Everything you want, Cadet Kelly, Mean Girls, Raise your voice, A walk to remember, What a girl wants+cele de mai susbig grin Cele mai multe primesc fundita:*

Răspuns Câştigător
| ladylove a răspuns:

Valentine's Day

When in Rome

Letters to Julliet

Killers

After School Special

The Bounty Hunter

Leap Year

The Back-up Plan

Date Night

Love story

Step up 1, 2

Remember me

Love story

She's out of my league

Mean girls

Love don’t cost a thing

American pie 1

She’s all that

Boys and girls

Down to you

Not another teen movie

10 things I hate about you

Bring it on

Save the last dance

Eurotrip

The perfect man

The girl next door

The Lizzie McGuire Movie

It’s a Boy Girl Thing

Legally Blonde

Prom Night

She’s the man

I love you Beth Cooper

Post Grad

The sisterhood of traveling pants

College road trip

Freaky Friday

7 things to do before I’m 30

50 first dates

Just friends

First daughter

Chasing liberty

5 răspunsuri:
| yfgsdufsdhfgyfrhwer a răspuns:

Filmele cu adolescenti imi palc si mie happy uite alea pe care le-am vazut eu, si zic ca sunt destul de dragute: Twilight, New Moon, High School Musical 1-3, Princess Protection Program, A cinderella Story, The notebook, Wild Child, First Daughter, Remember Me, The last Song, Whatever It Takes, 10 things I hate about you, 13 going 30, Van Wilder 3, alea din seria American pie (dar sunt mai perverse laughing ) 17 again, Lovewrecked, The Girl Next Door, What a Girl Wants, Material Girls, She's the man, Camp Rock, Mean Girls, Hannah Montana the movie, Disturbing Behavior, Juno, Aquamarine, Accepted, Eurotrip, In the Land of Women, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, The Princess Diaries 1 - 2, Sydney White, Picture This, The Hottie and The Nottie, 100 Girls, Pledge This!, 2. Raise Your Voice, A Lot Like Love, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, Bubble Boy, 40 Days and 40 Nights, Blind Dating, Clueless

| alandala a răspuns:

The Notebook (iti va placea mult)
The Last Song
Time Traveler's Wife
Love Story
Letters to Juliet
When in rome
While You Were Sleeping
My Best Friends Wedding
Sleepless in Seattle
10 Things I Hate About You
Bend It Like Beckham
Pride & Prejudice
A Walk To Remember
Step Up
Stick it
Romy and Michelles h. s reunion
Clueless
Jawbreaker
The perfect man
Teaching Ms. Tingle
Mean Girls
Little Miss Sunshine
Thirteen
Juno
The Devil wears prada
Princess diaries

| malina_7817 a răspuns:

Legally blondes, atonement, pride and prejudice, beverly hills chihuahua, blonde and blonder, blonde ambition, Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous, confessions of a shopaholic, just like heaven, Just My Luck, the house bunny, a cinderella story funda?big grin

| sweet_3921 a răspuns:

Filmul meu preferat este Agentul Cody Banks 1 si 2. O sa vezi ca iti va placea. Sunt sigura :*.