| ღϨpɘcίαɭḞɘɘɭίηḡsღ a întrebat:

Spuneti-mi si mie niste statusuri in engleza... sa fie de dragoste [ nu de despartire ]. Pentru cele mai bune dau FUNDA!

1 răspuns:
| Wonderland a răspuns:

"When you smile, the whole world stops and stands for a while 'cuz you're amazing just the way you are";

Loving you is wrong, but i don't wanna be right;

The two of us tonight we can make it last forever
We're in the neon lights, it's just you and me together;

The reason why everyone wants to feel "love" so much is because it's the closest thing to "magic";

Good and Evil round and round before your eyes will play This dead world will come to life and try to take your love away Don't you ever lose what's there... deep inside your heart...;

You're the voice I hear inside my head, The reason of my feeling, I need to find you, I gotta find you; You're the missing piece I need, the song inside of me, I need to find you, I gotta find you...;

But you can't hold on to water, it fills you up but never stays, it's only good to wash away today. And you're loving me like water, you're slipping through my fingers such a natural disaster love;

"A day without you is like a year without rain"

"Who owns my heart? Is it love or is it art? 'Cus the way you got your body moving got me confusing and I can't tell you if it's beat or spark"

" And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

sper ca ti-au placut