| ClaudiaaMM a întrebat:

As vrea si eu statusuri din melodii noi de preferabil in engleza dar puteti sa imi spuneti si din melodii in limba romana.

1 răspuns:
| beeapurplee a răspuns:

Melodie este una ff faina de la PINK-FAMILY PORTRAIT o ador
Iar status stiu o gramada: 1.To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others...
2.I`m 2 sexy for my brain, 2 sexy for my knowledge
3.It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back,
And you're the one to blame.
4. FUCK ME IF YOU DARE
5.There are two cand of persons:who like me and who can go to hell
6.Me not here,me gone bye, leave a message, i'll replay
7.Me no here.‭
‬Me good bye.‭
‬Leave me message.‭
‬Me reply.‭
8.The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer...I stay alone, I hear my heart beating, all disupears with the sadness in your soul
9.My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you.You are the princess/prince of my dreams
Love is like the snow.it falls easy, it makes you freeze and then it dissupears
10. love you.I love you...I love you...This withouth any other words
11. Love is an element of nature full of imagination
12.I don't imagine a night without day.I really can't imagine me withouth you
13.A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis);
14.A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste)
15.A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic);
16.Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye
17.I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!
18.Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile
19.If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right nowI can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep
20.As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought ‘Were the heck did my ceiling go?
21. We have to look for the facts, not words
22.He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point
23.To be or not to be, this is the question
24.I was born inteligent but school distroied me.Join the dark side we have cookies.
Sper k team fost d maare folos
Imi dai te roog funda?
PLS PLS PLS