| xDianne a întrebat:

Ăăă. Bună tuturor. Vreau şi eu statusuri în engleză, m.am săturat de toate. Dar. nu vreau d'alea care gaseşti pe prima pagină pe Google. Funda pentru cele/cel mai bun.

Răspuns Câştigător
| Loly a răspuns:

Uite unul pe care eu il ador : Dance like nobody`s watching,sing like nobody`s listening,love like you never been hurt,live like is haven on earth.
Traducerea: Danseaza ca si cum nimeni nu s-ar uita,canta ca si cum nimeni nu ar asculta, iubeste ca si cum niciodata nu vei fi ranit, traieste ca si cum ar fi raiul pe pamant.
Mie mi se pare superb!

4 răspunsuri:
| Adryana a răspuns:

Buna.Can't blame you for thinking That you never really knew me at all
Well I'd never want to see you unhappy I thought you want the same for me.
Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun don't move, doubt true to be a liar, but never doubt my love for you.
I've still got your face printed on my heart
When we were in love, you told me you were my angel.
Tell me about your feelings, tell me about your stories

| EFLFRORIN a răspuns:

" I don't have any status "

| aliiibeiiibiii a răspuns:

Ceaubig grin
; x You`re my favourite drog; x show me real love; x"

"; x you know you`re my saving grace`,you`re everything I need` and more, It`s written all over your` face, baby I can feel your halo`; x

; x I still feel your touch in my dreams; x"

See you and me have a better time than most can dream of[; x]>"

"

"

| DeyuDeea a răspuns:

Buna! Uite cateva statusuri care poate iti sunt pe gust:

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There’s a reason why they didn't make it to your future

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

I’m a nobody. Nobody’s perfect. So I guess that makes me perfect

You’re not an ugly person. You’re an exceptionally beautiful monkey lol.

Forgive your enemies. It annoys them to no end

I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.

God is so wise that He never created friends with pricetags, because if he had, I could never have afforded a PRECIOUS ANGEL LIKE YOU!

Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted

Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you... I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars... Sper ca ti-a placut!