| TdsdfcelMaiStupid a întrebat:

Am de facut o scrisoare pentru mos craciun cine ma ajuta sa o fac trebuie sa fie in engleza.

Răspuns Câştigător
| AnutsaaAnnA a răspuns:

Eu te ajut cu placere adr te rogglove struck imi dai fundita?batting eyelashes?

love struck stiu ceva engleza. m-am chinuit 30 de min la ea laughing

Dear Santa Claus

Thank you from my heart that last year you came on time and that I have fulfilled all the dreams and desires. this year I grew a year. I will not codauri same as when I was little. not I wish the dolls and plus toys. or I no longer want to be a princess. this year I wish from my heart a laptop if you can. and if you do not have very much depleted. please watch I not only bring a laptop and I get good grades the thesis coming soon. dude I love you more and tell your reindeer to make the best of everything to get him on every baby! Goodbye! pleasant trip!

sper ca ti-am fost de ajutor

9 răspunsuri:
| AnoNyMuSeR a răspuns:

Te ajut eu
Dear Santa Claus this year i was good and I listened to parents and i want more gifts thank you!

| RyAngel a răspuns:

Te pot ajuta dupa ora 7 ok? Trimite-o pe privat si o voi traduce atunci.

| Th3eo a răspuns:

"My name is Michelle and I just want to tell you how great your send a letter from Santa is. I have 5 children, 3 of which are adopted and have come from a very bad situation. They have been with us for about 2 1/2 years and have all but given up on dreams and fairy tales. If you could have seen the look on their faces when they opened their emails. It was like magic! I am not sure if they believe in the unbelievable, but I do know that after reading their letters they are well on the way."
-- Michelle

"I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for your lovely service of letters from Santa. My daughter, now 4, is really getting into Christmas this year and I think she'll get a huge kick out of getting a letter from the big guy. I printed a postmark, along with the addresses, on an envelope and put it in the mailbox. I can't wait for her to get home from school this afternoon to find it!"
-- Tracy

"Just used your Letters to Santa website and wanted to say what a fantastic idea it is. Many Thanks on behalf of my little ones for making Christmas extra special."
-- Rachel

"Thank you for the Santa letter. My boy will love it. It's his first Christmas where he's old enough to really know what's going on."
-- Andrew

"Thanks for the free Santa Letter! My daughter will love it."
-- Karen

"Absolutely thrilled with the personalised letter from santa for my daughter, thankyou, will be putting my friends n to your site!"
-- Marianne

"Thankyou for providing this wonderful service. What a wonderful way to keep the spirit of Christmas alive for children all over the world!"
-- Dearne

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Euro la xerox

| RyAngel a răspuns:

PS pe acolo cuvintele nu sunt tocmai corecte in ce a zis anna

| Otyilia_OaNa_1999 a răspuns:

I've been good this year, my parents, I heard, I went to school, though not fell.I did stupid why lie.Ask you to bring me what you promised.

| parkour23 a răspuns:

Dear Santa Claus
you are not exist!

| New_Cent_Rawl_1996 a răspuns (pentru parkour23):

... bine, ma ca sti tu engleza. straight face

| Barbu_Mery_1987 a răspuns:

Vreau si eu scrisoare de mos craciun in engleza