| NicoleTheEnd a întrebat:

Am redactat o compunere in engleza despre cea mai buna zi din viata mea, dar nu stiu daca este corecta.Cititi-o daca vreti si cand vedeti o greseala sa ma corectati. Multumesc din toata inima:*!

The best day of my life

The best day of my life was when i was taken in Holland. It happent in 2005, when i was 10 years old. I went in Amsterdam with a very confortable bus, with a classmate of mine.The house, where we had to stay was sourrounded by a very beautiful and huge garden. In the courtyard was a swimming pool and a spring board. We especially enjoyed the spring board. The family was very rich, they took us in the Zoo, cinema, amusement parca, hyper markets, motor-cycleing, boating...etc. They bought us many toys, and fancy clothes.In a very sunny day the family decided to take us to the seaside. I was very excited and impatient, because i have never seen the sea before.It was amazing, it seems to be the paradise. We swum in the sea, we collected shells, we wisited an underwater museum, and we had fun. When we get home from the beach, a reporter was waiting for us in the front of the house.He said that our family won a lottery. We get delicious food.The reporter took a photo of all of us, and the next day we appeared in the first page of the newspaper. It was unforgettable. We were so happy thanks to that devoted family.
I hope that i will go back there again, but this time with my family.
This was the best day of my lifewinking

Funda!

Răspuns Câştigător
| adsfsf a răspuns:

The best day of my life was when I was taken in Netherlands. It happened in 2005, when I was 10 years old. I went in Amsterdam with a very comfortable bus, with a classmate of mine.The house, which we had to stay in was surrounded by a very beautiful and huge garden. In the courtyard there was a swimming pool and a spring board. We especially enjoyed the spring board. That family was very rich so they took us to the Zoo, cinema, amusement parca, motorcycling, boating...etc. They bought us many toys, and fancy clothes.In a very sunny day the family decided to take us to the seaside. I was very excited and impatient, because I have never seen the sea before.It was amazing, it seemed to be the paradise. We swam in the sea, collected shells, we also visited an underwater museum, and we had lots of fun. When we got home from the beach, a reporter was waiting for us in the front of the house.He said that our family won a lottery. We got some delicious food.The reporter took a photo of all of us, and the next day we appeared in the first page of the newspaper. It was unforgettable. We were so happy thanks to that devoted family.

I hope that I will go back there again, but this time with my family.

This was the best day of my life

7 răspunsuri:
| Caaty a răspuns:

Intotdeauna "I" se scrie cu majuscula; nu numai la inceputul propozitiei

| ALice_4674 a răspuns:

1.it SEEMED to be paradise
2. when we GOT home
3. we GOT delicious food
4. ON the first page
5.THAT was the best day of my life

| Vanyum a răspuns:

Acolo la "we swum" trebuia "we swam" deoarece nu este niciun verb ajutator daca era "we've" da atunci putea folosi "swum"

| Chrystyne a răspuns:

Mda...
"i" se scrie in Lb. Eng. intotdeauna cu majuscula.
Cred ca ai vrut sa scrii "It happened", nu "It happent".
Si la al 3-lea rand, ca sa nu repeti "with" poti pune"in a very confortable bus, with a classmate of mine". Cred ca suna mult mai bine asa.
In rest e foarte interesanta povestea happy.
Funda?

| maddy0212 a răspuns:

@Klawesome: In engleza cand se traduce 'cu autobuzul' spui 'by the bus' nu 'with the bus'. Ei considera sintagma 'with the bus' ca ti-ai luat autobuzul in mana si l-ai luat cu tine. Deci e corect 'I went in Amsterdam by a very confortable bus, with a classmate of mine'. happy

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Este super

| Ionutzz_Cazacu_1998 a răspuns:

Da si traducerea in romana