| Kisses4Me a întrebat:

Imi puteti spune si mie cateva proverbe sau expresii in engleza?

Răspuns Câştigător
| Cruciuliță a răspuns:

"We have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day."- Charles R. Swindoll

"understanding the past,
building the present,
dreaming the future!" – Gasit pe gandeste.org

"Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises." Samuel Butler

The fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. No heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams." – PauloCoelho

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great." – Mark Twain

"I choose to love my teachers because this is the best way to learn from them." – Moses from Nigeria

"As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." – Marianne Williamson

ALWAYS and NEVER are two words that one should ALWAYS remember NEVER to use! unknown author

"If you have much, give of your wealth;
if you have little, give of your heart.
But do give." – Proverb arab

Si...cel mai fain:
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

3 răspunsuri:
| sabin89 a răspuns:

Out of debt, out of danger. (n-ai datorii, n-ai griji)

| Dizzyz a răspuns:

Http://www.engleza-online.ro/citate.php, frate aici ai proverbe si expresii la gramada.n-am putu sa le scriu pentru ca sunt peste 200.Nu uita sa-mi dai si mie o fundita daca crezi ca o merit! O zi buna! Pa!

| AndyDragu a răspuns:

The wolf is change the blane, but nareve no!