| Boldur a întrebat:

Care este replica voastra favorita din orice film sau serial? Sau mai multe daca aveti big grin

Răspuns Câştigător
| Minks a răspuns:

Nu trage domn' Semaca, sunt eu Lascarica.

18 răspunsuri:
| PhotoIsMyLife a răspuns:

A fii sau a nu fi.Asta este întrebarea.rolling on the floor

| LoquitaSeMutaInViataReala a răspuns:

Love is like the wind... i can't see it, but i feel it - a walk to remember love struck

| Parker a răspuns:

I'll be back

| Shinen a răspuns:

Buna!
" I didn't need the air, my lungs weren't waiting for it. They reacted indifferently to the influx. I did not need the air, but i like it. "

Pa, pa.

| Rrrr a răspuns:

"Cerul este limita " din filmul "Keith"

| Crina_7980 a răspuns:

Forest gump-"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is"
Dumb and Dumber:
Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
Fight club-"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"
Han Solo- "I have a bad feeling about this."
The first one-"Why are you here? Do you have anything worth living for?"
X-files-"The Truth is Out There"
Ally McBeal-"The world is no longer a romantic place. Some of its people still are, however, and therein lies the promise. Don't let the world win."

City of Angels-"Some things are true whether you believe in them or not."
City of angels-"I fell." "Evidently. Off a train?" "I fell in love."
Scent of a woman-"The day we stop lookin', Charlie, is the day we die."
Forest Gump- " Run forest. Run!"
"I could have been at a barbecue right now, but nooo, i gotta drag your heavy ass through the burning desert with those things comin' out of ya... AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL? But that's ok, it's alright, I ain' mad..."
Mulan-"Sign me up for the next war!"
Reservoir Dogs-"You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."
astea sunt preferatele mele! love struck

| pooffik a răspuns:

Pai am una dar nu e dintr-un film sau serial. este in engleza. si imi place mult de tot -> Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch tha sky.

| pitiqaa a răspuns:

-esti pirat?- nu sunt supa la plic!laughing)jack piratul cel teribil

| pinky_2290 a răspuns:

Ma amuza foarte tare replica: "am luat soc" din serialul Iubire si Onoare laughing

| seful47 a răspuns:

"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested." - The Big Bang Theory

| Ana a răspuns:

Hasta la vista baby laughing

| MineIsLikeABridge a răspuns:

10 din 10

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Nu mai stiu ce film dar zicea cineva "Urcusul e greu dar privelistea e minunata"

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

-esti pirat?

| (̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪے a răspuns:

Tu sa taci! Sau : Imi trebuie la buda si nu mai pot tine, imi trebuie la buda si nu mai pot tine, toate wc-urile sa apeleze la mine!happy

| cristi_8689 a răspuns:

Filmu: Seven Pounds replica :"Nu conteaza cantitatea de aer pe care o inspiri intr-o viata, conteaza momentele in care ti-se taie respiratia." Will Smith actorul meu preferat

| catalin4u a răspuns:

`My name is Bond! James Bond!`
`I'll make him an offer he can't refuse!`
`Huston, we have a problem!`
`Show me the money!`
`Elementary, my dear Watson!`
`Hasta la vista, baby!`
mi le-am amintit de aici http://www.raluk.ro/50-replici-celebre-din-filme/

| Chroma a răspuns:

~ "In my opinion the best thing you can you do is find a person who loves you for exacly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out of your ass. That’s the cand of person that’s worth sticking with." — Juno

~ "-Have I ever told you I love you?
-No...
-I do.
-Still?
-Always..." - Indecent Proposal

~ "You made me a man, by loving me. Promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I’m a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. But I’m just one chapter in yours. There’ll be more.Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P. S. I will always love you" - P. S I love you ( este superb filmul, merită vizionat)

~ "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart." — The English Patient

~ "We'll live together or we'll die alone" - serialul Lost

~ "There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one" - Crazy/Beautiful

~ "I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls." - 10 things I hate about you

Acestea sunt doar o parte dintre replicile care m-au impresionat şi chiar marcat într-o oarecare măsură happy

Întrebări similare