| 0Florii0 a întrebat:

Cine ma ajuta cu niste coduri pentru The Sims 2. De exemplu : "motherlode".

Răspuns Câştigător
| pLeX a răspuns:

Alien Babies without getting Abducted.
Do BoolProp cheats [ctrl+shift+c at the same time, then type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true'] shift+click on the sim you would like to become pregnant and then keep clicking 'more...' until you find 'Spawn'. Click on it and click 'Tombstone L and D', you will see a tombstone appear and then with the same sim click the tombstone [without shift!] and keep clicking 'More...' until you find the button that says 'Make me Alien Pregnant'.
This seem's like a really complicated cheat but trust me, it isn't.
Hope this helps you with the Alien Babies!
Happy Simming!

Cleaning without Cleaning.
On ballprop cheats [ctrl+shift+c at the same time then type in 'boolProp TeestingCheatsEnabled true' go over to somthing that need's cleaning shift+click on it and then click on 'Make cleaning status...' and then it will come up with 'Dirty', 'Clean', somthimes 'Ultra-Clean' and somtimes 'Ultra-Dirty'. Click on the Clean status you want and you are good to go. Clean/Dirty in an instant!

CONTROL YOUR PETS!
Who says pets can't be controled? All you've got to do is once you've selected the family you want to play, open the cheat box and type in 'BOOLPROP CONTROLPETS on' (without the dashs) then type in 'BOOLPROP PETACTIONCANCEL true' and there you have it! A perfectly controlable Fido and Fluffy! (don't work on fish, birds, hamsters though)

Delete Baby
Type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true into the command box and press shift + click on the Sim you wish to get pregnant. Click on Tombstone L + D and make a baby.

After the baby has arrived, press shift + click on the baby, go to 'more' and press 'force error' a window pops up with some error code, if you then press delete you can delete the baby and do this cheat over and over again

Funky skins and cool clothes!
So, we begin with the usual:
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
Go onto the "Make a new family" option.
Now when you go to type their surname put a capital N
You'll see a little hint/info box appear in the top right corner telling you "Debugging mode" is now on.
Now this cheat isn't that hard to find so I gather it's probably on here already. So here's what I discovered by chance a few years ago:
If you go onto menu 5 (Outfits) whilst on build-a-sim screen, click full outfits (Not seperate tops and trousers)
Now hold down CTRL and click one of the outfits (Try putting your sim in a dress before trying this.) The item of clothing will become their skin. Some work better than others so give it a go!
You can also layer these skins and simply remove them by clicking on them whilst holding CTRL again Enjoy!

How to make your pregant sim where normal casual clothing
I dont know about you but i hate having my sims where maternity clothes so heres how to change that

1.)make sure your in neighborhood view, and type in boolProp testingcheatsenabled true

2.)then go into your families house and hold the shift button down and left click on the pregnant sim

3.)select spawn & then rodneys clothing tester (a clothing rack should appear)

4.)click on the clothing rack and selcect force redress
DONE!

sadly you will have to click redress every time your pregnant sim changes.

How to make your sim never get old!
Are any of you worried because your sim is growing up really fast? and your sim is close to it's death?

well, heres a cheat to stop it from growing old!

1) press ctrl + shift + c
2) that chat thing will show up on the top, write aging off
3)Your sim will now never grow old and die

WARNING: if you have a family with more than 1 sim, and you activate this cheat, everyone in your family will not grow old. so if you have a baby, your baby will not grow

if you activated this cheat and you dont want it anymore, just press ctrl + *** + c again, then write aging on
now your sim will grow again,

if this doesn't work then i dont know whats wrong, it worked for me and my friends

Infinite Pizza!
Bring up the cheats box and type in

move_objects on

get a piece of pizza and when it's in your Sims hand hold onto the pizza and press shift and you should have clone of the pizza. You can eat it again and again.

0 răspunsuri: