| cititor1998 a întrebat:

Cum vi se pare? I woke up an hour ago and I felt so obosita.Am bright light, I looked to the left and I realized they were alone. You know I do not ever stop dreaming. And you know I do not give up so easily to what I want. I always resign, but I hope that one Say that to my spernta inplineasca.

I would have liked to have more pictures together, I would have wanted to capture every moment of our life as a family. I wish I could look now, an album with hundreds of pictures, and I hated as they came in, it was important image vostru.Important were feelings I wanted to see how I was happy and fulfilled when we were all together.

Sorry I missed a summer night in reading a story my mother and my father made pancakes. Maybe if destiny can not happen caution dance explosion altaturi kitchen and now I have my parents to other children. Maybe my life I spent in orphanages strengthened spiritually but still I would like to have with parents, especially my mother mother. I flashed one if I was older when it can to save my parents di... and if so how? I know when I'm sure something will not let my large family in need. On the door of the orphanage enter an average height woman with blue eyes and full cam approximately 60 years. I can not gsay it's a bad nor good Femi, a woman who wants to be quiet and learn well. Perhaps as tulmutoasa life did so, has 3 children who have gone abroad and has remained safe being widowed. I can say that the defects they have a big heart.

2 răspunsuri:
| Xpressurself a răspuns:

Pana la urma ce doresti?
ai nevoie de ajutor sa termini...ce-o fi si asta?

| Raluu21 a răspuns:

Totul e bine, frumos, daca ai fi tradus cu altceva in afara de google laughing sunt multe cuvinte in romana strecurate pe acolo