| XoXzY_6216 a întrebat:

Buna^^
As vrea si eu niste statusuri de dragoste in engleza. dar sa nu fie foarte lungi. si NU VREAU SITE'URI plzbatting eyelashes...Multumesc:*

Răspuns Câştigător
| bunny112 a răspuns:

You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand.you're love.

The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer...I stay alone,I hear my heart beating, all disupears with the sadness in your soul

A tear I have gived away for you, the tear falled slowly and it changed to a love dream

Every day withouth you...is like the world without the sun

If I will tell you I like you, it would be a lie.I love you with all my spirit

My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you.You are the princess/prince of my dreams

Va mai oferim niste statusuri de dragoste:

Love is like the snow.it falls easy, it makes you freeze and then it dissupears

I love you.I love you...I love you...This withouth any other words

Love is an element of nature full of imagination

I don't imagine a night without day.I really can't imagine me withouth you

1.Theme words are my own.From my heart. I love you,I love you, I love you, I love you

2. Breathless kisses, burning touches, soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.

3 LA man and a woman, one complete love since time began predestined to be as one.

4.We’ve been together before,in other lifetimes, we’ve fought dragons, and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.

5.We’ve walked on this earth many times together, perhaps for a moment, perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.

6.So when our time on earth, once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again, and again and again.

7. A special world for you and me, a special bond one cannot see, it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.

8. Its fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestling us to the fold like silken thread it holds us fast and bonds like this are meant to last.

9. Love is the greatest feeling,love is like a play,love is what I feel for you,each and every day,love is like a smile,love is like a song,love is a great emotion,that keeps us going strong,I love you with my heart,my body and my soul,I love the way I keep loving,like a love I can’t control,so remember when your eyes meet mine,I love you with all my heart, and I have poured my entire soul into you, right from the very start.

10. What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!

2 răspunsuri:
| miugelz a răspuns:

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

Love is not singular except in syllable.

The love game is never called off on account of darkness.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane.

Love is the poetry of the senses.

Love is a game that two can play and both win.

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun.

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.

Cred ca e de ajuns. big grin

| XoXzY_6216 explică:

Pai ce detalii...
As vrea niste statusuri mai scurtute de dragoste in limba engleza...dar nu vreau sa mi se dea site'uri...ci sa fie postate aici.