Why we love somebody?

5 răspunsuri:
greece12
| greece12 a răspuns:

Because.
Just because.
If you can find the reason, isn't love!

| Sweet00gum a răspuns:

Because everybody needs somebody to love... it's simple, but not easy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu95qjZwq_U&feature=related

| DrunkenRat a răspuns:

You see that person you talk to that person. For you he or she is the only one who can understand you. He or she makes you feel confortabile, makes you feel free and happy, understands you. You feel safe when you are together. All this makes you fall inlove. Your mid an body feel good when you are with that person. You feel that he/she is your half.

I don; t know how a girl feels love but as a boy, when I am with the one I love, i feel powerfull. I want to show her that she is safe next to me, i want to make her be proud when she talks about me. I wanna know that when she talks with her friends about me a big smile will apear on her face. I wanna make things that for others may appear as sacrifices.

I feel my heart is growing and i feel like takeing her and kissing her when she realises that i love her without me telling her this.

Love is awsome but unfortunately it can make you suffer sometimes. But it is worth the risk. Don; t try to find out what is love. Just be happy feeling it. Enjoy your soulmate. Try to make she or he happy.

| seen a răspuns:

Because this is walk of life

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

To procreate. that's the only reason.

Întrebări similare