| AceAl3 a întrebat:

Imi puteti da niste idei de melodii rock pe care sa le pun ca ton de apel la telefon? ....va rog mult.

Răspuns Câştigător
| Asdfghjklasdfghjkkl a răspuns:

O sa-ti dau mai multe. Iti alegi tu ce iti place happy
1. Skillet- Rebirthing, It's not me it's you, Comatose, Awake and alive, Would it matter, Hero, Collide, One day too late, The last night, Don't wake me, Believe, Monster, Sometimes, The one, Falling inside the black, Yours to hold, Lucy, Whispers in the dark etc...
Breaking Benjamin- The diary of Jane, Dance with the devil, So cold, I will not Bow, Give me a sign, Without you, Blow me away, Crawl, Breath, etc...
Evanescence- Bring me to live, Missing, Lies, Everybody's fool, Going under, Lost in paradise, Imaginary, Whisper, Taking over me, Haunted, My last breath, Before the dawn, Good enough, Even in death, My heart is broken, Forgive me, Anywhere, Hurt, Together again, etc...
EPICA - Never enough, Unleashed, Storm the sorrow, Cry for the moon, Solitary ground, Blank infinity, etc.
Three days grace- I hate everything about you, Never too late, Time of dying, Break, Pain, The good life, Over and over, Gone forever, etc...
Dead by april-Promise me, Losing you, What can I say, Calling, Lost, Dreaming, In my arms, Erased, Trapped, Stronger, Love like blood, Sorry for everithing, etc...
Linkin Park- Numb, Burn it down, In the end, Somewhere I belong, The catalyst, Leave out all the rest, From the inside, Papercut, Faint, Never back down, Crawling, What I've done, etc...
Fit for rivals- Cresh, Damage, Burn, No way in hell, Better of alone, Get with me, Girl in a Coma, Cut off your hands, etc...
Celldweller- Switchback, Frozen, So long sentiment, Eon, Aganist the tide, It makes no difference who we are, Gift for you, Blackstar, Birthright, The arrival, Tragedy, etc...
Sper ca te'am ajutat cu aceste melodii. happy Sa ai o zi buna.

3 răspunsuri:
| theStraightEdgeSavior a răspuns:

Metallica-fuel
metallica-the memory remains

| BadeaGigel a răspuns:

Istea noi cu Nicolae Guta :X