| Edaline a întrebat:

Ce melodii, trupe sau artisti de muzica rock va plac?

Răspuns Câştigător
| BlackChainsaw a răspuns:

METALLICA - Hate train,Nothing Else Matters,Creeping Death,The memory remains,The unforgiven,Sweet amber,Some k i n d of monster,Whiskey in the jar,one,Fade to black,Enter sandman,From whom the bell tolls,Fuel,The unnamed feelings,Creeping death

Cannibal Corpse - Make them suffer,Evisceration plague,Carrion sculpted entity,Priests of sodom,Unnatural,The time to kill is now,To decompense,Beheading and burning

Children of bodom-Are you dead yet?,Blooddrunk,Red light in my eves,Angels don't kill,Touch like angel of death,Banned from heaven,Not my funeral,Roundtrip to hell and back

Sirenia -A metal symphony,In my darkest hours,Voices within, Meridian, On the wane, Sister nightfall, At sixes and sevens, Lethargica, Maniac aeon, Euphoria

Pantera -Revolution is my name, Goddamn electric, I'll cast the shadow

Slayer - World painted blood, Snuff, Psychopathy red, Human strain, Public display of dismemberment, War zone, Americon, Unit 731

Dream Evil - The book of heavy metal

Graveworm - See no future

Nachtblut - Des Menschens Kunst Blindheit Zu Säen

Dimmu Borgir - The sacrilegious scorn

Lazarus ad - Absolute power

Lost dreams - Not immortal

In flames - Take this life

Ektomorf - Redemption

Otep - rise rebel resist

Dark tranquillity - Miserys crown
Blood stain child -Peacemaker

Iron maiden - Hallowed be thy name,Children of the damned,The number of the beast

Arch Enemy - Nemensis,Taking back my soul,My apocalypse,Carry the cross,Skeleton dance, Hybrids of steel,The last enemy,Night falls fast,Dead eyes see no future,End of the line,Exist to exist,We will rise

Altar - Mantra,Disaster, Make yourself heard,Mayday

Infected rain- Judgement a trap, Me against you, No idols

Haggard - Daddy was her first man, Awaking the centuries, Upon fallen autumn leaves, Eppur si muove, The observer, Per aspera ad astra, Awaking the centuries, Mind mutilation, Charity absurd

Kreator - Hordes of, warcourse, Destroy what destroys you, To the after burn

Maximum the hormone -Bu-ikikaesu, Zetsubou billy, What's up people, Kill all the 394, Black power g menspy

LP- From the inside, Shadow of the day, No more sorrow, What i've done, Given up, Figure 9, In pieces, Pushing me away, Runaway, Don't say, Easier to run

Aeon - Forgiveness denied, I will burn, Kill them all, Suffer the soul

Truda - Tu esti drogul meu, Violu de la ora 5, Sange,Te nasti,trudesti si mori, Suntem multi

Slipknot - Duality, Before i forget, Wait and bleed

Wintersun- Beautiful death, Battle against time, Beyond the darksun, Sadness and hate, Winter madness

Accept - Teutonic terror, Bucket full of hate

Amon amarth - The pursuit of vikings, Asator, Valkyries Ride, Destroyer of the universe, Twilight of the thunder god, The fate or norns

Sistem of a down -f.u.ccck the sistem,Spiders,Sugar,War,Dreaming,Attack,Tentative,Holy mountains,Vicinity of obscenity,She's like heroin,B.Y.O.B,Cigaro,Needles

Rammstein - Benzin,Rammlied,Butche, Waidmanns, Wiener blut, Ich tu dir weh

Offspring - The kids aren't alright, Demons, Come out and play, The noose, Long way home, Head around you, Never gonna find me, Lightning rod, Da hui, You're gonna go far, kid, Hammerhead

Cradle of filth -The foetus of a new day kicking, Nymphetamine, Cemetery and sundown si Tonight in flames

4 răspunsuri:
| Dumnezău a răspuns:

Rammstein,Pink Floyd,Sepultura,Arkona,Dream Theater,Stratovarius,Eluveitie,Shinedown,Korpiklaani,Testament,Coroner,Slayer,Megadeth,Exodus,Metal Church,America,Stone Temple Pilots,Pearl Jam,Dire Straits,Children of Bodom,Blind Guardian,Queen,Boston,Deep Purple,Rainbow,Nightwish,In Flames,Motley Crue,W.A.S.P.,Austere,Silenncer,Nargaroth,Wolves In The Throne Room,Dimmu Borgir,Behemoth,Alcest,Les Discrets,Dordeduh,Negura Bunget,Trooper,Motorhead,Manowar,The Calm Blue Sea,Sabaton,Hammerfall,Alice in Chains,The Clash,Anti-Flag,Sex Pistols,Elvis Hitler,The Ramones

Iar ca artisti care mai canta si solo,sau se disting covarsitor in trupa lor sau in scurta cariera solo: John Denver,Johnny Cash,Neil Young,Freddie Mercury,Eddie Vedder,Tarja Turunen, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland, Chuck Billy, Layne Stayley si Tom Araya

| Mangustă a răspuns:

Mai mult 'old school' sau de pe vremea parintilor laughing Queen, Scorpions, Beatles, Elvis, Nirvana, Pearl Jeam, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Europe, Led Zepplin, Alice in chains, The guess who, Kiss, Roling stones, Deep purple, Pink Floyd, GN'R, Doors, Cargo, Pasarea colibri, Phoenix, Holograf, Iris....Asta mi-am amitit acum thinking

| tocoal a răspuns:

Metallica, Slash, Slipknot, Rammstein, Megadeth, iron maiden, Rev theory, Red hot chilli peppers, black sabbath, ozzy osbourne si multi altii.

| RoseXD a răspuns:

Skillet,
Metallica,
Evanescene,
Shiny Toy Guns,
Green Day,
Within Temptation,
Guns 'n' Roses,
Depeche Mode,
Marilyin Manson,
Tokio Hotel,
Slot (trupa rock din Rusia),