| Biencutika1488 a întrebat:

Cene ma poate ajuta si pe mine cu versurile melodiai Sonny Flame- i gotta find you? Nu le gasesc deloc. Le-am cautat peste tot. Funda si vot. Multumesc mult.

Răspuns Câştigător
IMPERIA
| IMPERIA a răspuns:

I got to find you, Until the sunrise
cause i can barely breath without you Cause I Can Barely Breath Without You
My dream will come true until the sunrise Will my dream come true Until the sunrise
Unchain my soul Unchain my soul

I'm flying easy, you got me so high I'm flying easy, you got me so high
Your love gives me long life Your Love Gives me long life
I never told you, I need so much I Never Told You, I need so much
Believe me, I really need your touch Believe me, I Really Need Your Touch

With the power of my mind I'm calling your name With the power of my mind I'm calling your name
Can you come from the sky like a summer rain? Can you come from the sky like a summer rain?
I'm lost in my dream, but I stay strong I'm lost in my dream, But I stay strong
One day we'll rise over the rainbow… One day we'll rise over the rainbow...

…queen, give me some more lovin'… (strofa asta nu am înțeles-o)... Queen, Give Me Some More Lovin '... (this verse we understand it)

Baby love me tonight and embrace me tonight Baby love me and embrace me tonight tonight
Let me feel you closer, I'm just missing your eyes Let me feel you closer, I'm just missing your eyes
Baby love me tonight, there's no time for fight Baby love me tonight, There's no time for fight
Hold me tight, don't forsake me Hold me tight, do not forsake me

Dangerous, so misterious, you're delireous Dangerous misterious it, you're delireous
Girl I'm serious, I feel glorious, so notorios Girl I'm Serious, I feel Glorious, so notorious
When I'm next to you, I'm victorious When I'm next to you, I'm Victorious
http://translate.google.ro/....../translate
Mari succese și o zi cu zâmbet!

1 răspuns:
| Biencutika1488 explică:

Scuzati greselile de scriere sunt din cauza tastaturii.