| ZoeyMe a întrebat:

Stiti niste melodii faine de la,, My Chemical Romance"?

Răspuns Câştigător
| B3B3LuShA_8010 a răspuns:

All i want for christmas you., art is the weapon., astro zombie., black parade., blood., bullet proof heart., bury me in black., cemetery., the only hope for me is you., the sharpest lives., the world is ugly., this is now i disapper., this is the best day., to the eng., under pressure., vampire money., vampires will never hurt you., we don't need another song about california., welcome to the black parade., you know what the do to guys like us in prison., cubicler., dead., death before disco., demolation lovers., desert song., sesolation row., destroya., disenchanted., dreams., emo girl., drowing lesson., early sunset over honorville., famous last word., ghost of you., give em hell kid., goodnit dr death., hang em high., head first for halos., heaven., heaven help up., hellena., hidden track., honey this mirror isn't big enought for the two of us., house of wolves., i'm not okay., i don't love you., i never told you want i do for a living interlude., it's not a fashion statement it's a *** death wish., jack tje ripper., jet-star and te kobra kid., jetset life is gonna kill you., kill all your friends., look alive sunshine., mama., mastas of ravenkroft., me way home is trough you., Na Na Na., our lady sorrows., party poison., piss., romance., save yourself i'll hold them back., shut up and play., SING., sister to sleep., ski lines and turnstiles., sleep., sonq 2., stay awake., summertime., scrarecroq., teenagers., th sharpeste live., thank you for the venoms., the end., the gost of you., the jetset life is conna kill you., the kids from yesterday., zero percent.,.,

sper ca o sa iti placa.eu ce stiu ti-am scris. sper sa iti placa si tie.winkingwinkingwinkingwinkingwinkingtongue:*

2 răspunsuri:
| Bastet a răspuns:

NaNaNA
Teenagers
Sing
I don't love you
Famous last words
Helena
Welcome to the black parade
I'm not okay
Ghost of you

cam p-asteale stiubig grin

| Neah a răspuns:

Pai
the ghost of you, na na na, bulleprof heart, sing, teenagers, helena, welcome to the black pararde, vampires never hurt you, cancer, dead, mama,