| TheKyss a întrebat:

Vreau si eu traducerea corecta la piesa Roxette - You Don t Understand Me I ve been up all night, you've been puttin up a fight. Seems like nothin I say gets through. How did this old bed fit a world between me and you. We said Goodnight but the silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. We ve hit the wall again and there s nothin I can do. You re the one, yea, I ve put all my trust in your hands. C mon and look in my eyes, here I am, here I am You don t understand me, my baby. You don t seem to know that I need you so much. You don t understand me, my feelings, the reason I m breathin, my love The mornin comes and you re reaching out for me just like everything s the same and I let myself believe things are gonna change. When you kiss my mouth and you hold my body close, do you wonder who s inside? Maybe there s no way we could feel each other s pain. Tell me why it gets harder to know where I stand. I guess loneliness found a new friend, here I am You don t understand me You don t seem to get me, my baby. You don t really see that I live for your touch. You don t understand me, my dreams or the things I believe in, my love. You don t understand me. You don t understand me. Understand me.

1 răspuns:
| Phx a răspuns:

Do I look like google translate?