| Iziii:x a întrebat:

Niste status-uri ori in engleza[cu traducere]
Ori in romanalove struck
Pt. cele mai multe si cele mai frumoase funditalove struck

Răspuns Câştigător
anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first , sees the point (cel care rade la urma , rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul,intelege poanta);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

6. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis);

7. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

8. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste);

9. A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic);

10. Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose (intodeauna imita comportamentul invingatorilor atunci cand pierzi)

11 * A smile doesn’t cost anything

12* I was born intelligent but school destroyed me

13* We have to look for the facts, not words

* 14Don’t be sad, don’t be blue. Frankenstein was ugly too

15* He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point

16* To be or not to be, this is the question

17* A bad workman always blames his tools

18 * A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

19 * A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind

20* A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed

21* Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

23 * A smile doesn’t cost anything

24* Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you los

25* I see angles in the sky, I’ve seen snow falling in July, I’ve seen things you can only imagine to see or do, but I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

Statusuri In Engleza
Date: 21 Sep 2008 Comments: 0

Status1. Confusius say: Man who eat jelly beans fart in technicolor
Status2. Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way.
Status3. Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’
Status4. My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now…I’ll work on procrastination later.
Status5. I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!
Status6. Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted.
Status7. If you got this message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I’ll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds.
Status9. Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile
Status10. God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.
Statusuri de Dragoste in Engleza
Date: 21 Aug 2008 Comments: 1

Status1:Theme words are my own.From my heart : I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you www.statusuri-belea.com
Status2: Breathless kisses,burning touches,soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion. www.statusuri-belea.com
Status3LA man and a woman,one complete love since time began predestined to be as one. www.statusuri-belea.com
Status4:We’ve been together before,in other lifetimes,we’ve fought dragons,and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed. www.statusuri-belea.com
Status5:We’ve walked on this earth many times together,perhaps for a moment,perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be. www.statusuri-belea.com Read the rest of this entry »
STATUSURI IN ENGLEZA
Date: 4 Feb 2008 Comments: 0

* Be optimistic, all the people you hate are going to eventually die smile
* Love is like google, you have to go trough a lot of spam before you find what you’re looking for
* Death is patient. She waits for every single one of us.I started out with nothing… and I still have most of it!
* If you see me, don’t touch me, If you touch me, don’t kiss me, If you kiss me, don’t fuck me,If you fuck me, don’t stop

1. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind.

2. Just say no to marriage!

3. A smile doesn’t cost anything.

4. A bad workman always blames his tools!

5. I hate life and life hates me!

6. I welcome death.

7. Breathless kisses , burning touches,soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion!

8. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue, Frankenstein was ugly too.

9. Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you los!

10. I see angles in the sky , I’ve seen snow falling in July.

11. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed!

12. Out of my mind; back in five minutes!

13. Theme words are my own: From my heart: I love you, I love you, and I love you !

14. We've walked on this earth many times together;perhaps for a moment;perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.

15. We've been together before, in other lifetimes, we've fought dragons, and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.

16. Breathless kisses, burning touches, soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.

17. A man and a woman, one complete love since time began predestined to be as one!

18. Be optimistic, all the people you hate are going to eventually die smile.

19. Love is like google, you have to go trough a lot of spam before you find what you’re looking for.

20. Same shit, diferent day! It’s all about you.

21. I can’t be with you so all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream for it’s all of you that I can keep.

22. As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought "Were the heck did my ceiling go?!?"

23. This is a sad and funny away message. The sad thing is you’re happy

24. IMing me expecting me to read your message and return. The funny thing tongue

25. Is that I’m at my computer desk laughing the whole thing up right now.

http://statusuri-pentru-messenger.blogspot.com/......gleza.html

http://www.ymvista.com/......a-engleza/

http://statusuri.jmechera.net/statusuri-in-engleza.html

http://web13.net/......ove-4-you/

* A smile doesn’t cost anything

* I was born intelligent but school destroyed me

* We have to look for the facts, not words

* Don’t be sad, don’t be blue. Frankenstein was ugly too

* He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point

* To be or not to be, this is the question

* A bad workman always blames his tools

* A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

* A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind

* A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed

* Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

* A smile doesn’t cost anything

* Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you los

* I see angles in the sky, I’ve seen snow falling in July, I’ve seen things you can only imagine to see or do, but I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

9. Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too

nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you

smile

10. God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.

6. Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted

7. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

8. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste);

9. A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

* Be optimistic, all the people you hate are going to eventually die smile

* Love is like google, you have to go trough a lot of spam before you find what you’re looking for

* Death is patient. She waits for every single one of us.I started out with nothing… and I still have most of it!

* If you see me, don’t touch me, If you touch me, don’t kiss me, If you kiss me, don’t fuck me,If you fuck me, don’t stop

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first , sees the point (cel care rade la urma , rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul,intelege poanta);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

Imi cer scuze daca se repeta;))

scz ca nu le-am numerotat chiar pe toate.100 ,,,,daca vrei sa le traduci iti recomand www.translate.google.ro .bafta;)

4 răspunsuri:
| Ada... a răspuns:

Te poti simti singur, trist, dar niciodata invins. Poti pierde, poti gresi, poti suferi, dar nu te gandi sa abandonezi. Priveste viata cu ochi de invingator si ai sa vezi cat e de frumoasa!winking

Nici cel mai bun machiaj nu are cum sa-ti schiteze un zambet atunci cand esti trist.sad

Chiar de-ar fi greu, tot as zambi si chiar daca as fi plina de probleme...tot as glumi! pentru ca stii.viata e grea si lumea e rea.cum as putea sa rezist, daca nu m-as purta asa!

Am invatat ca nu conteaza CE ai in viata, ci pe CINE ai... Iubeste-ma cand o merit cel mai putin...Atunci am nevoie cel mai mult!

Totul trece... asa se spune. dar nimic nu trece fara sa lase urme sad!

Mandria ti-a ramas cea mai mare avere, zambeste`n fata raului si nu va avea nicio putere. happy

Lumea asta te distruge, Te induce in eroare, Fura tot si apoi fuge, Te raneste si te doare!

As fi vrut sa te pastrez in inima…nu ma meritai iubire…uita-ma! oh go on

Privesc in urma mea, vad, oameni razand Lacrimile sunt, parca sbulberate de vant Cand plang, ma rog la Dumnezeu, mereu Si-L intreb:"Oare, nu Vezi ce vad si eu?""

Daca pentru un moment ai crezut ca o vei distruge, uite-o dupa putin timp : zambeste si e dulce happy

Dacã-ţi atingi propriile ţeluri, vei gãsi prieteni falşi şi duşmani adevãraţi. Nu are importanţã, tu realizeazã-le.winking

Ce mi-a placut odata imi place intotdeauna, pentru ca optiunea mea este motivata.Fie ca urasc, fie ca iubesc, stiu clar de ce...

Toti sunteti in stare sa cuceriti o fata, foarte putini sunteti in stare sa o pastrati langa voi. thinking

Nu cer iertare nimanui.Ma iert eu insami, sper ca exista un iad si pentru cei buni. thinking

Ca indragostitii la inceput, iti aduci aminte cum era? Inca de cand ne-am cunoscut, loc de cuvinte nu era. love struck

La poarte sufletului meu...nu mai incearca numeni sa mai bata, caci cheia ai luat-o si usa-i incuiata! love struck

Mi-am readus la loc zambetul pe care odata il credeam pierdut! love struck

Adevarul, pur si simplu, este rareori pur si nu este niciodata simplu.

Atunci cand crezi ca totul in viata e pustiu, inchide ochii... asculta bataia vantului...

Incearca sa razi si tu de viata...nu lasa numai viata sa rada de tine...

Nu sunt cum sunt cand tu ma vezi, ci sunt cum sunt cand tu ma visezi...happy

Zambetul celui care sufera e mai dureros decat lacrimile celui care plange.

Cand iti vine sa plangi adu-ti aminte de clipele in care zambeai.

Si daca dragoste nu e, parca e bine, dormi linistit, chiar daca o iei prin 5 masini straine, tine de tine pe unde umbli si cu cine.winking

Si ce usor e sa zambesti cand ai incredere in ceea ce esti. love struck

Si maine e o zi, si maine voi zambi, chiar daca mi-e greu, voi zambi mereuhappy.

Mereu cu zambetul pe buze, nu se streseaza, nu prea o intereseaza ce urmeaza.batting eyelashes

Mi-as dori sa mai fiu fetita mica pentru ca juliturile din genunchi se vindeca mai repede decat inimile frante.crying

Nu conteaza in ce maniera ne-am imprietenit, conteaza ca suntem de nedespartitlove struck.

Toti avem probleme, conteaza cum le facem fata. Nu le da prea multa importanta, n-ai decat o viata.

Nu ma crezi in stare? Nici o problema, nu ma cred nici eu! d.aia ferestate de ziua in care o sa prind tupeu!

Lumea vorbeste prostii ca sa te schimbe si te minte.numai tu poti vedea si dincolo de cuvinte.

Cautã acea persoanã care sã te facã sã zâmbesti... e suficient un zâmbet ca sã se facã luminã într-o zi întunecatã!

În trecut toate au dispărut, o luăm de la.nceput și mergem înainte.winking

Stiu sa rad chiar daca sufletul imi plange, asta e arta de a invinge!

Și stând în fața ta mă străduiesc să nu clipesc, ca nu cumva o lacrimă să îmi curgă încet pe obraz, ca nu cumva să vezi că sunt la necaz.

Toate veneau, treceau, dar nimic nu ramanea, nici macar persoana care puteam sa jur ca ma iubea!

Sper ca te-am ajutatwinking.

| ^__^S.y.m.o.^__^ a răspuns:

Buna! aici te asigur ca vei gasi ceea ce cauti(de la citate funy la celebre)
http://www.citateistete.ro/category/citate-despre-viata/

SUCCES!

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

We’ve been together before, in other lifetimes, we’ve fought dragons, and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Not or do not to be

Întrebări recente