| Lucia_5229 a întrebat:

FUNDA! Va rog ff mult sa ma ajutati, sa fac un rezumat la textul urmator, ca is singura acasa si nu are cine sa ma ajute ( dau doua funde + voturi de inteligenta jur!)
the wilsons are leaving home but lucy doesn't want to go. do you think her parents will drive away without her?
the police van was standing in the road outside the Wilson's house, water was already rising round its wheels. another van, full of people, had just moved away, making waves as it went.
hurry upd and get it, said the police officer. We've got eu leave right away.
but lucy's not here, mrs wilson said. i abdolutely refuse to leave without her.
what's the matter? said the driver of the van.
the lady's lost her daughter, said the policeman.
sorry, love. we can't wait any longer, the driver said. if we don't go right now, the engine will be flooded. don't worry, your daughter's probably in the other van. get it! hurry up!
mrs wilson climbed into the van mrs kelly was inside it already.
where's lucy? she asked.
i've got idea, said mrs wilson tears were running down her face. they said she might be in the first van.
tom was listening. he looked back towards the wilson's house. what was that, moving behind a curtain?
she's still there, he thought. lucy's still in the house!
the driver started the engine and the van began to move off. suddenly tom opened the door and jumped out.
tom! screamed mrs. kelly. what are you doing?
getting my boat? said tom I'm going back to find lucy. I'll bring her up to the school.don't worry, I'll be quite safe.
the vad was going a little faster now. It turned a corner. In a minute, it had disappeared. the water was nearly up to Tom's knees.

Va rog din suflet...stiu ca TPU nu ii sait pentru teme, da va implorlove struck jur ca are 2 funde, si daca nu ma credeti va zic si cum, prin mesaj
va rog enorm nu o sa se mai intample sa imi fac temele aici!

1 răspuns:
Răspuns utilizator avertizat