| Rebe97 a întrebat:

Hello! Vreau si eu o lista cu cele mai bune filme pentru adolescenti!(FunDitSss)

Răspuns Câştigător
1 răspuns:
| kissmebaby33 a răspuns:

The House Bunny,A Cinderella Story,Mean girls, Love don’t cost a thing, American pie 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,Cruel intentions,She’s all that, Boys and girls,Down to you,Not another teen movie, 10 things I hate about you, The breakfast club, Bring it on, Save the last dance, Eurotrip,Step up,Step up 2 the streets,Just my luck,Scary movie 1,2,3,4, The perfect man,Another Cinderella Story,Cadet Kelly,,A walk to remember,The girl next door,Raise your voice,The Lizzie McGuire Movie,It’s a Boy Girl Thing,Legally Blonde,What a girl wants,Senior Skip Day,Prom Night,Bratz : The Movie,John Tucker Must Die,High School Musical 1, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3,She’s the man,Sex drive,I love you Beth Cooper, Final destination 3,2,1,4,Twilight,New moon – Twilight 2,Greta,Post Grad,The sisterhood of traveling pants,College road trip,Freaky Friday,50 first dates,7 things to do before I’m 30,Everything you want,Just friends,First daughter,Chasing liberty, The hottie and the nottie,Sorority Row,Sorority boys,Fraternity house,The last song (2 Aprilie 2010),Love Wrecked,Sidney White, American Virgin, Wild child,Extreme movie, Sex Pot, 40 Days and 40 Nights,Accepted,si iti las si site-ul de pe care poti sa te documentezi despre ele http://www.pink-mania.info/filme-cu-adolescenti/

Întrebări similare