| Ryuuzuka a întrebat:

Vreau niste avatare pentru messenger : animeuri love, animale kiss...si altele ori statusuri love in engleza. Fundita! :X:XNu accept site-uri

2 răspunsuri:
| RazaDeLumina a răspuns:

Pai cauatle pe google le gasesti mai usor

| RamonaIonescu a răspuns:

Status1:Theme words are my own..From my heart : I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
Status2: Breathless kisses, burning touches, soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.
Status3LA man and a woman, one complete love since time began predestined to be as one.
Status4:We've been together before, in other lifetimes, we've fought dragons, and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.
Status5:We've walked on this earth many times together, perhaps for a moment, perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.
Status6:So when our time on earth, once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again, and again and again.
Status7: A special world for you and me, a special bond one cannot see, it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.
Status8: Its fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestling us to the fold like silken thread it holds us fast and bonds like this are meant to last.
Status9: Love is the greatest feeling, love is like a play, love is what I feel for you, each and every day, love is like a smile, love is like a song, love is a great emotion, that keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, my body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, like a love I can't control, so remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, and I have poured my entire soul into you, right from the very start.
Status10: What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!
Status11: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. happy

Întrebări similare