| Anutza_7145 a întrebat:

Vreau si eu statusuri de prietenie... funda la cele mai multe si cele mai frumoase.

2 răspunsuri:
| Dizz a răspuns:

"True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

"A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times."

"Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances."

"Tart words make no friends; a spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar."

"If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky."

I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last."

"A friend is a person who know what you are saying, even if you're not talking."

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breacasa down."

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence."

"While everybody else shakes my hand, you hold it."

"There isn't much that I can do, but I can share an hour with you, and I can share a joke with you...as on our way we go."

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everyhwere."

"Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

"It can be hard to break the friendship code of secrecy and make your friend mad at you, but you must do what you feel in your heart is right."

"...And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be...you already are."

"One of the greatest things about being a teenager is the sharing, the closeness and the great times you have with your friends."

"Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories."

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who sit on our shoulders and lift our wings when we forget how to fly."

"It's the best feeling in the world when you meet new friends that you can't stand to be without. That you constantly want to impress to make them like you even more. They make you hope everyday that they won't leave you. Until that day when they actually do, and you're lost without them. You can't think about anything else but when you're going to see them again."

"Like branches of a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other's."

"Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason."

"A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place."

"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."

"Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

"Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye."

"Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Tell me who is always there for you. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, don't let him or her go."

"Trouble is a sieve through which we sift our acquaintances. Those too big to pass through are our friends."

"It doesn't matter what people say. To me, you're ALWAYS a somebody."

"A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you."

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."