| NicoleTheEnd a întrebat:

Corecteaza-ma, daca am greseli, te rog! Aceasta este o scrisoare pentru un prieten despre "prietena mea cea mai buna".

Hi Ashley!

How are you? What are you doing?
I`m fine. I`m writing to you because I want to introduce you my best friend.
Her name is Sharon, she`s 17 years old. We met at the seaside last month. Our first meeting was a little unpleasant for me because I was about to get drowned in the sea. She heard me screaming, she saw me struggling with the waves.She saved me in the last minute.Thanks to her I`m still alive.
SHe has blue eyes, like the sea, blonde hair, full lips, white skin, she`s slim.She is always smiling. She can play the piano, swim, sing, she`s a good student, she`s very educated.
She helps me doing my homeworks, she explains me the lesson if i don`t undrestand. I can tell her everything, we thrust each other,. I think she`s a model friend.
I hope that you will meet her soon. I`m waiting for your answer.

With love,

Nicole.winking

6 răspunsuri:
ÉrotiqueConseils
| ÉrotiqueConseils a răspuns:

1st mistake:Hi-Hi, 2 th mistake: introduce- talk about..., 3 rd mistake : thanks to her- thanks her, 4 th mistake: She has blue.- have (are ochi albaştrii, este la prezent; nu este decedată ca să povesteşti la trecut ), 5 th mistake : homeworks- homework, 6 th mistake: thrust-trust.
Este cam simpluţă, depinde şi ce clasă eşti.

pa, pa.

| melc a răspuns:

She helps me doing my homework [fara s], she explains me the lesson if I don`t understand [[e understand, nu undrestand, da' cred ca te'ai grabit cand ai scris]. I can tell her everything, we trust [nu thrust] each other,. I think she`s a model friend.
@Érotique conseils.
E corect Thanks to her, ar veni 'multumita ei', thanks her ar veni 'multumesc ei' :p si e corect 'she has blue eyes', nu e la trecut, la trecut ar fi fost 'she had blue eyes'. Dar cred ca n'am inteles eu bine ce ai zis. Mi'e soomn.
[OMG OMG AM VORBIT [indirect] CU EROTIQUE CONSELIS! A CELEBRITY! O___O]
Se scrie hi nu hy :d
si aah thinking in rest e ok

| LePoneyBlanc a răspuns:

In primul rand se scrie HI nu hy, homework nu are s la sfarsit (defectiv de pl). In rest e cam de clasa a 3-a scrisoarea.

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

In loc de "introduce" scrie "talk about"

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Hi se scrie hi, iar thrust->trust. in rest, e okhappy

| Bogdan_5729 a răspuns:

Poi nu ai greseli asa de mari doar ca homework e la singular nu are plural si ai scris gresit understand iar trust e fara h