anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a întrebat:

Va rog am nevoie de ajutor. Mi s-a dat la engleza de facut un poster am nevoie de informatii despre natura in limba engleza. Cum ar fi: framintari de limba, vorbe intelept, poezii ce includ toate 4 anotimpuri!
etc.

3 răspunsuri:
| Geo14 a răspuns:

It is an afternoon delight of delicate wind of autumn. I walk softly on the trail of leaves and nuts adorned dressed in tattered shirts from flowing grape amar. Stratul thick yellow-brown leaves managed to confine path. Forest sad, almost dead, because it ignored the green, is now pustie. Singurii friends who have left are the wind and cold.

I go to the forest and see funny how everything seems a magic secret places, places that could mean a marvel for many noi Farmecul fall changed everything in something unseen, going "very well" and getting to the expression "something never seen earth. I forgot the river that still has preserved clarity, carpet that stretches endlessly multicolorelor of leaves and of course what is covered, sky, spotted smoke mixed with what has turned gray.

Trees are sad because they killed many brothers, the dark brown color of baza.Fiecare his work is a mystery, one more special as the other, but the path, I think the end poteciinu found.
Perhaps nothing would have been the same without deer fevered cry of old prince is believed that wind through the branches motionless tuturor.Soarele pale light and we will still like each drop atat.Ploaia palmuieste stem trees, wind up wet leaves from the ground and lightning, thunder scares them even more on the few plays tricks vietuitoare. Ceata zglobie ii intreii forests. crickets powder with benga wings are sad now that will endure, again winter a whole, of hunger.

It’s winter! Outside is snowing. Children are very happy because outside is beautiful. Some children are making a snowmen and others are sleighing through the snow. The Christmas is coming and we are all preparing for it. The trees are charged with snow and look like silver trees. The snowflakes are big. Me, Giovanna and Mary are going to make a big snowman. We are waiting for Santa Clause, who is coming with many presents. Mothers are making food for Christmas. Neighbours disect the pigs. Christmas is expected very much by children because they like singing carols. The snow is very big. Some boys are going with their fathers to buy Christmas trees. All mothers are with their girls buying balls, garlands and other objects to decorate the Christmas tree and make food. The wonderful Chirstmas is coming.
Winter is a beautyful season!

WIND STORY
FROM "LANDSCAPES"
For the big kids but also for

It's been like a breath a breath, then came zephyr
bringing with it spring.

We missed the warm sun, the zephyr,
the scent of flowers first...

It's si, then the first rain of spring
Lest spoil fragedele petals
And brought us fresh morning in March.

Then, the stormy rain last summer
Happy hopping on the pavement...
But the July sun has arisen and comforted us with its rays...

sper ca ti-am fost de ajutor.

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 explică:

"Mi s-a dat la engleza pe mine de facut un poster am nevoie de informatii despre natura in limba engleza." - Asta e fraza care l-a bagat pe Gugal Transleit in spital.

| ady9003 a răspuns:

Fgnghb fdvbumyjbvrcenukmntvr