| Katherine20 a întrebat:

Îmi puteți spune mai multe informații despre trupa 5 Seconds Of Summer? Cum ar fi cum îi cheamă pe membrii trupei, câte albume/melodii au etc? DAU FUNDA!

3 răspunsuri:
| Demise a răspuns:

Trupa a fost fondata in Australia in 2011 si este formata din Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin.
Primul album se numeste "Unplugged" si a fost lansat in 26 iunie 2012. Melodii:
1. Gotta Get Out
2. Too Late
3. I Miss You (Cover)
Al doilea album se numeste "Somewhere New" EP, lansat pe 7 decembrie 2012:
1. Unpredictable
2. Out Of My Limit
3. Beside You
4. Gotta Get Out
Al treilea album a fost lansat pe 23 februarie 2014, acesta fiind "She Looks So Perfect" EP:
1. She Looks So Perfect
2. Heartache On the Big Screen
3. The Only Reason
4. Disconnected
(US EP/Physical CD1 Versions)
5. What I Like About You
(Physical CD2/Digital EP Versions)
6. Wherever You Are (Cassette Version)
Al 4-lea album, "Don’t Stop" EP, a fost lansat pe 15 iunie 2014:
1. Don’t Stop
2. Rejects
3. Try Hard
4. If You Don’t Know (Physical CD Version)
5. Wrapped Around Your Finger (Digital EP Version)
Ultimul album a fost lansat pe 27 iunie 2014, acesta fiind "Debut album":
1. She Looks So Perfect
2. Don’t Stop
3. Good Girls
4. Kiss Me Kiss Me
5. 18
6. Everything I Didn’t Say
7. Beside You
8. End Up Here
9. Long Way Home
10. Heartbreak Girl
11. English Love Affair (UK/REST OF WORLD)
11a. Lost Boy (OZ/NZ)
11b. Mrs All American (North America)
12. Amnesia

DELUXE TRACKS
13. English Love Affair
(PHYSICAL VERSION ONLY FOR OZ/NZ)
13a. Social Casualty
14. Never Be
15. Voodoo Doll
16. Green Light
(ITUNES DELUXE VERSION ONLY)

TARGET DELUXE TRACKS
*North America Only*
13. Tomorrow Never Dies
14. Independence Day
15. Close As Strangers
16. Out of My Limit

| Painchiller a răspuns:

5 Seconds of Summeris an Australian pop punkand pop rockband. [ 1 ] [ 2 ]They have been called a boy bandin the media. [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ]Formed in Sydneyin 2011, the band consists of Luke Hemmings ( lead vocals, guitar), Michael Clifford (guitar, vocals), Calum Hood ( bass guitar, vocals) and Ashton Irwin ( drums, vocals). [ 7 ]These members were originally YouTube celebrities, who posted videos of themselves covering songs from various artists in 2011. From there, they started to gain a small following in 2012 after posting a series of cover versionsof popular songs onto YouTube, then rose to international fame when One Directioninvited them on their Take Me Home Tour.
5 Seconds of Summer released their debut single "Out of My Limit", exclusively in Australia and New Zealand, in November 2012. In February 2014, they released " She Looks So Perfect" as their debut worldwide release. It topped the charts in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Their self-titled debut studio albumwas released in June 2014.
History
2011–12: Origin and debut
5 Seconds of Summer performing at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney
5 Seconds of Summer began in December 2011 when Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood, who all attended Norwest Christian College, started posting videos of themselves performing covers of popular songs together on Hemmings' YouTubechannel. Hemmings' first video, a cover of Mike Posner's " Please Don't Go", was posted on February 3, 2011. [ 8 ]Their cover of Chris Brown's " Next to You" received over 600, 000 hits. [ 9 ]In December 2011, they were joined by drummer Ashton Irwin, [ 10 ]and the four-man line up was completed. [ 11 ]
The band attracted some keen interest from major music labels and publishers, and have signed a publishing deal with Sony ATV Music Publishing. [ 12 ]Despite having had no promotion apart from on Facebook and Twitter, [ 12 ]their first music release, an EPentitledUnplugged, reached number 3 on the iTunes chart in Australia, [ 12 ]and the Top 20 in both New Zealandand Sweden.[ citation needed]Their international following increased significantly once again when One Directionmember Louis Tomlinsonposted the link to their YouTube video of their song "Gotta Get Out", stating that he'd been a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer "for a while". [ 13 ]5 Seconds of Summer were once again the subject of interest for One Direction following the release of their first single, "Out of My Limit", on 19 November 2012, this time with Niall Horan tweeting the link to the video clip. [ 14 ]
5 Seconds of Summer spent the second half of 2012 writing and developing their sound with Christian Lo Russoand Joel Chapmanof Australian band Amy Meredith, [ 15 ]with whom they wrote two of the songs that feature on theSomewhere NewEP: "Beside You" and "Unpredictable". The EP was also co-produced by Joel Chapman. 5 Seconds of Summer released their first single "Out of My Limit" on 19 November 2012, the video clip for the song receiving over 100, 000 views within the first 24 hours. [ 16 ]In December 2012, the boys embarked on a songwriting trip to London, [ 17 ]where they have written with various artists including McFly, [ 18 ]Roy Stride of Scouting for Girls, Nick Hodgsonof Kaiser Chiefs, [ 19 ] Jamie Scott, [ 20 ] Jake Gosling, Steve Robsonand James Bourneof Busted. [ 21 ]