| teocriss a întrebat:

Stie cineva cand va fi lansat al 4-lea album al lui Avril?

Răspuns Câştigător
| ZapPy a răspuns:

By July 2009, nine tracks had been recorded, including the songs "Fine", "Everybody Hurts" and "Darlin". Several of the tracks were written in Lavigne's youth. "Darlin" was the second song Lavigne wrote as a 15-year-old while living in Napanee, Ontario. Lavigne described the album as being about "life". She stated, "It's so easy for me to do a boy-bashing pop song, but to sit down and write honestly about something that's really close to me, something I've been through, it's a totally different thing." The album is expected to be a return to Lavigne's older musical style and may be largely acoustic. Lavigne said, "[For] this record, I just really, really wanted to sing... I just wanna have silence around me, and have these acoustic songs and really deliver."[54]
The album's and lead single's release dates have been pushed back several times. The album was originally scheduled for release on 17 November 2009. Later, in January 2010, Lavigne stated that the album cover had been photographed and the first single would be released in April, followed by the album in June. In May, Lavigne said that she considered the album too serious and "mellow" and would return to the studio to balance the album out. "With an album, I don't want to rush it out... I have a very serious record, so I think I need to put a couple upbeat, fun songs on it."

inca nu se stie exact, vrea sa mai lucreze la el dar in mare dupa cum scrie mai sus e gata

4 răspunsuri:
| Live.Laugh.Love a răspuns:

In septembrie sau noiembrie happy anul' asta

| raissa a răspuns:

Pe 17 noiembrie lanseaza :*

| BestOctavian a răspuns:

Sa imi dai fundita, s-a lansat pe 28 august.

| BestOctavian a răspuns:

Sa imi dai fundita, s-a lansat pe 28 august.