| Insurgent a întrebat:

Care sunt melodiile voastre pref? ( rock normal big grin )

5 răspunsuri:
| LastChance a răspuns:

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets, Angry Again, Blood of Heroes, A tout le monde, Symphony of Destruction, Countdown to Extinction, Holy Wars, Peace Sells...but who's Buying...etc (toate melodiile)
Children Of Bodom - Toate melodiile
Metallica - Unforgiven (I, II, III), ENter Sandman, St Anger, Master of Puppets, Fuel, Until It Sleeps, Am I Evil, So what, Purify, The four horsemen, Hero of the Day, etc.
Motorhead- Overkill, The Game, God was never on your Side, God save the Queen (cover după Sex Pistols), I don't belive a word, Killed by Death, Ace of Spades...etc.
Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses, Runaway, Always, Bad Medicine, The last cigarette, Lost Highway, It's my life, Have a nice day, Everyday.
Manowar - Warriors of the World, Kings of Metal, Brothers of Metal, Heart of Steel, Sons of Odin, Die with Honor, Hail and Kill, Die for metal...etc
Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Painkiller, NightCrawler, Before the Dawn
Slayer- Angel of Death, Raining Blood, World Painted Blood, Bloodline
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark, The Trooper, The Alchemist, Children of the damned, Black Bart Blues, Remember Tomorrow, Halowed by thy Name, etc
Câteva din ele.

| Aiicha a răspuns:

Red-already over
Escape the fate-world around me
Three days grace-lost in you
astea sunt cele de azihee hee maine cred ca imi plac altele

| RainUmbrella a răspuns:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

| Luannah a răspuns:

Cadaveria-Anagram(iti recomand videowinking, The Agonist-Dead born Buried alive, Iwrestledabearonce-You aint no familly(asta da) XD

Întrebări similare