| Balboa a întrebat:

Heii! Sunt fan rock, poate foarte fan rock. Ceva formatii, cantareti, cantarete? Daca da, niste multe titluri de mel pls. funda. [ in afara de linkin parca, pe alea le am toate in ordine alfabetica.]

Răspuns Câştigător
anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Trupele mele preferate sunt Within Temptation, Nirvana, Metallica si Marilyn Manson. Chiar mai ai nevoie de altceva dupa ce ai ascultat muzica lor?laughing

5 răspunsuri:
| AG a răspuns:

My chemical romance,
Panic at the disco,
Marilyn Manson,
Dead by april,
Pendulum,
Within Temptation,
Nightwish,
HIM,
Cradle of filth,
Dimu Borgir,
Five finger death punch,
Skillet, Paramore,
In flames,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Green Day,

| mysterious a răspuns:

Evanescence - Imaginary
Three Days Grace-I hate everything about you
RED - Mystery of You
Flyleaf - All Around Me
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Nightwish - Amaranth
Bury Me Alive - We Are The Fallen
Poets of the Fall - Seek You Out
Skillet - Awake and Alive
Skillet- The Last Night
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Paramore- Ignorance
The Veronicas - 4ever
Breaking Benjamin - Dear Agony
Breaking Benjamin - Diary Of Jane
Paramore - CrushCrushCrush
RED - Already over
Tarja - I walk alone
Without You - Hinder

Si multe altele...

| ღBizarreCrazyღ a răspuns:

Cinema Bizarre ( nu sunt toate rock ) : The Silent Place, After the Rain, Angel in Disguise, Bang a Gong, Dark Star, Dysfunctional Family, Escape to the stars, forever or never, get off, heavensent, how does it feel, i don't believe, in your cage, je ne regrette rien, love songs, my obsession, she waits for me, silent scream, tears in vegas, the way we are, touching and kissing, deeper and deeper, Blasphemy, Wasted, Heaven Is Wrapped In Chains.
Tokio Hotel : world behind my wall, dark side of the sun, ready set go, automatic, schrei, forgotten children, break away, don't jump, hey du, humanoid, noise, pain of love, screamin', on the edge, by your side, sacred.
Evanescence : weight of the world, everybody's fool, ring me to life, broken, call me when you're sober, further away, lithium, my last breath, sweet sacrifice, taking over me, the only one, whisper, haunted.
Green Day : boulevard of broken dreams, wake me up when september ends, when i come around, guns, hoiday, know your enemy.
Hollywood Undead ( sunt cam ciudati... ) : this love this hate, circles, the diary, california, bottle ad the gun, no other place, pimpim, everywhere i go, no.5, bitches, city, el urgencia, scene for dummies, dead in ditches.
Skillet : better than drugs, forgiven, comotose, fallin' inside the black, the last night, it's not me it's you, one day to late, the best kept secret.
Nickelback: where do i hide, breath, far away, photograph, savin' me by, never again, someday, too bad.
Pink: don't let me get me, u + ur hand, funhouse, please don't leave me, raise your glass, so what, fuckin' perfect, god is a dj, who knew, sober, i don't believe you.
Avril Lavigne : forgotten, complicated, fall to pieces, girlfriend, keep holdin on '07, losing grip, when you're gone, who knows, alice, my happy ending, nobody's home, runaway, contagious.
Demi Lovato : don't forget, la la land, here we go again, remember december, u got nothing on me, until you're mine, falling over me, got dynamite, trash, trainwreck, stop the world, solo, open, quiet.
Simple Plan : When I'm gone, Take my hand, The end, Your love is a lie, Save you, Generation, Time to say goodbye, I can wait forever Holding on, No love, What if, I’d Do Anything, The Worst Day Ever, You Don’t Mean Anything, I’m Just a Kid, When I’m With You, Meet You There, Addicted, My Alien, God Must Hate Me, I Won’t Be There, One Day, Perfect, Shut Up!, Welcome To My Life, Perfect World,Thank You, Me Against The World, Crazy, Jump, Everytime, Promise, One, Untitled.
si multe altele... poti cauta pe net cate vrei

| rlk1234 a răspuns:

Paparoach,paramore...nu stiu cauta si uh muzica rock noua si gasesti! Funda?

| UnknownHuman a răspuns:

-Skillet : Hero; Monster; Whispers in the dark; It's not me it's you
-Thousand foot krutch : Falls apart; Move; Puppet; Welcome to the masquerade; I climb
-Disturbed : Indestructible; Warrior; Inside the fire; The night
-Three day grace : Pain; World so cold; Get out alive
-Billy Talent : Fallen leaves
-Switchfoor : Meant to live